What's the 411 on papaya enzyme?

farewell2fat
on 3/12/11 10:38 am - Apopka, FL
What does it help with? Where do you find it? How & when do you take it? Thanks!

jengo1971
on 3/12/11 1:05 pm

Don't ya hate it when noone answers your question?  I sure do.  Anyhoo, I believe Brandilynn could answer this particular question.  Maybe send her a pm.  I bought them but have yet to even open the bottle.  Good luck.

hi there.  pleased to meet you.  ~jennifer                        
(deactivated member)
on 3/12/11 2:55 pm
Papaya enzyme/Papain helps by breaking down protein/breaking up meat fibers aka meat tenderizer.. you generally can follow a meat meal by chewing 2-4 of them (they taste great b**** least to me) and it can help get rid of that bloated, I ate too much chicken/ steak etc feeling.. also seems to help with indigestion a bit. Get it at a CVS, health food store, groc even has it usually by me.
stephany48463
on 3/12/11 9:42 pm
love them. I take them after a meat meal and they do help break things down. they also help with constipation. I get them at walgreens and they are 4.99 and often buy 1 get 1 free. they are my dessert cuz they are very tasty but do have some sugar. I also take a probiotic every day helps keep everything moving as well.
45 lbs lost pre op
first goal 199 reached 2-3-11
second goal 175 reached 6-1-11              
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 127 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 364 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 408 views