TUESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 3/29/11 12:43 am - Fort Worth, TX
  Morning Everyone,

Hope everyone is having a good week so far.   My day has already had me up and running errands.  SO grateful today that I did get 4 errands completed already.    Today I am grateful for......

When I took our cat to the vet yesterday the problem that he was having wasn't as serious as I thought it would be,
For my Faith and answered prayers,
For God's grace to see me through all that is going on in my life at the moment,
For patience and I need lots more of it as the wedding plans continue for my son's wedding,
For my WLS and all the energy that I now have,
For all the choices available for WLS today.....I wasn't as lucky to have lots of choices,
For Obesity Help and all the different message boards,
For my husband's job and my family.

PLEASE feel free to share with us what you too are grateful for today....after all we have all been blessed so much....why not share with others and maybe they will share their gratefulness too,

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

jbskaggs
on 3/29/11 1:30 am - holt, MO
 Thanks for the post.

I am grateful for God's love and provision in giving me a loving family, a strong church, and the means to battle the obesity that has has always plagued me.

JB

Vivian Prouty
on 3/29/11 6:03 am - Fort Worth, TX
 Amen to all that !!!

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.

DragonGirl
on 3/29/11 1:59 am - MN
My Husbands hip replacement went without a hitch on Friday. Thanks be to God!!
  Age 49 Height 5'5" HW/280 SW/250 CW/157  
Behind every success is effort...Behind every effort is passion...Behind every passion is someone with the courage to try.
Vivian Prouty
on 3/29/11 6:04 am - Fort Worth, TX
 Glad your husband's hip replacement went well.

nannergut
on 3/29/11 3:43 am
Grateful to be here to see my kids grow up. I have been in a good remission with Leukemia for almost 10 years now. Time to tackle the fat!

Talk about an awesome God!

nanners
Vivian Prouty
on 3/29/11 6:06 am - Fort Worth, TX
 Congratulations on your remission.   Hope you stay in remission and the Leukemia never raises it's ugly head again !!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 83 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 298 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 346 views