My visit to the nutritions office.

Rekeca
on 4/6/11 2:29 am - NC
First off, I am soooooooooooooo happy that my surgeon does not require  the two week pre-op diet.The surgeon does require you to lose some weight and not gain any you can lose on your own, however the sugges you substitute one meal with a protein shake. My surgeon and nutritiinist work together and are in the same office. They are a little strict in I will have to be seen by the NUT once a month for a year. They closely monitor your food intake and require of you to exercise at least 60 minutes per day, every day. She states they are very strict to hold you accountable. I can deal with that. They will also come and visit you in the hospital. after surgery and they also have a renovated surgery wing, nice huh. She even gave me free protein samples from unjury. I feel like I am in good hands. I just have two more Dr visits (one tomorrow) to finish up my requirements then I can submit my paperwork to the insurance company. Please keep me in your prayers.

HollyLaLa
on 4/6/11 3:51 am - NJ
VSG on 03/08/11 with
 That is good that you are being monitored by the nut. post op.  You will learn so much more that way.  Good luck with the rest of your process and let us know when you get  approved.  

Nothing worth having comes easy.  Success comes with hard work and determination and sacrifice!   

ROCK ON!             
Rekeca
on 4/6/11 10:25 am - NC
Thank you.

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 82 views