Phase III starts today

MrsWash07
on 4/6/11 2:33 am - Houma, LA
 Today I started pureed foods and am able to eat grits. Being a southern girl, I love grits!! I never knew how good they were until I ate them today and tolerated them!! Today is a good day!!

2win4me
on 4/6/11 2:38 am
YAY for us...me too....I am so excited to get some variety!!!!  Today is a GOOD day!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
KrisJ77
on 4/6/11 3:06 am - TX
I love grits, but I need butter and sugar...do you eat them plain? 

MrsWash07
on 4/6/11 3:10 am - Houma, LA
 I have low fat country crock, no way can you eat just plain grits!! But sugar????
KrisJ77
on 4/6/11 11:38 pm - TX
LOL!!  Yes sugar! Like it sweet!!  Maybe I can use Splenda!!! 

felicity2u
on 4/6/11 3:06 am - LA
Hey Mrs. Wash,
     I know how you feel. I'm not far out from you surgery date wise and can remember the day that I had grits for the first time too.  I think it was quite possiblly the best thing I have ever eaten.  I, being a southern girl myself love them.  I'm not too far from you.  I live in New Orleans so you know I love my grits, lol.  Try adding some cheese to them and you may just pass out from total happiness.  Glad that you are doing well.

If you fear nothing, then you love nothing. If you love nothing, what joy can there be in life?
                       VSG-3/3/2011 HW-308 SW-298 CW-152 GW-160
                                                156LBS. LOST

MrsWash07
on 4/6/11 3:11 am - Houma, LA
 Thanks for the info....going get some shredded cheese!!!
momstephanie
on 4/6/11 3:27 am - GA
I get to have them this Friday I am soooo excited. I have to have butter and salt with mine but I will go with lot fat butter. I cant wait.
Shame is the lie someone told you about yourself." Anais Nin
"Nothing Taste as good as thin feels" unk

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 137 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 398 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 426 views