I finally figured it out! the pics

doingit4good
on 4/11/11 11:57 am - Malone, NY
I posted pics of before and after.   The after is not quite done I still need to loose about 10 more pounds.  I am not good at taking my pic with an a timer.  I am not one to ask someone to take pics of me either.  I have alway been the one behind the camera!!!

wseymour

shekicks
on 4/11/11 9:54 pm - Dallas, GA
Hi!  The pictures look great!  You have done an awesome job!       I notice we were just about the same starting weight and both getting close to goal!  Feels great, doesn't it!   

Beverly

5' 0"              HW-207 / SW-194 / CW-132/ GW-125             57 years old!

doingit4good
on 4/12/11 10:07 pm - Malone, NY
Hi Bev,
    Yes it feels good to have the weight gone and I am off all the meds I was on before so it is awesome that part.  I am still having trouble eating, it is getting better but meat is the hardest thing to eat.   I think that is what has contributed to the aount I have lost in a short time.  I had some difficulties with eating and it getting stuck..like cheese slices and gooy stuff.   I am not eating any breads or pasta, rice etc. 
   Congrats on your weight loss, it is not easy as we get older to get the pounds off.   What is your idea weight?   I am hoping to get to 130's so I can maintain a 140 weight.   What are you doing for exercise?   I am walking at leat 4 times a week and a little over 3 miles each time.
    Keep in touch, it is nice to have someone around the same weight to talk too.  I have a friend from work that had it done but she had a lto more to loose then me and she can eat anything. LOL

Take care
Wendy

wseymour

GOING2LOSEIT2011
on 4/12/11 12:24 am
You look Great ! Congrats !!
I can do all things through Christ who strengthen me.Phil 4:13
  Hw 386  Sw 322 Cw 226.6
DR.Christine Chu   Fremont , Ca                 
  VSG  6/28

shekicks
on 4/13/11 3:15 am - Dallas, GA
 Hi Wendy!  Yep, I am off all my meds, too, and am so thankful that I don't have to depend on them anymore!  I have set my goal weight at 125lbs because I am only 5' tall!  I am 138 now and feel great at this weight, but my belly is still a little too big so I would like to get it down some.  

I teach martial arts and have been doing that for 22 years.  I am still training at least two good classes a week and I have added a zumba class once a week (when I make it).  I need to start walking more often to add something different.  Because I have done the same thing for 22 years I need to mix it up a bit.

I don't have a problem eating with things getting stuck or anything like that.  I probably eat too much of a variety, but I always get the protein in and try to stay with a pretty good balanced diet.  I have good restriction so I just don't eat much at all anymore.  I guess that is the whole point!  LOL!

Best of luck to you and I would love to keep up with your progress!  
Beverly

5' 0"              HW-207 / SW-194 / CW-132/ GW-125             57 years old!

doingit4good
on 4/13/11 9:18 pm - Malone, NY
Hi Bev,
    Much like you I have been doing a 3 mile walk for over 15 yrs.  It helps to do the walk but I need to get somethign more in it and I don't know what I want to do.    That is pretty impressive that you teach martial arts.   We have Zumba classes in town but I am not to sure about doing that either.  I love being out and about but doing exercise in front of others is not my thing.  
   I hear you about the belly, I have a little belly but the hips and butt could use more work.   My inner thighs are jiggly so I need to find something to tone them up..any ideas?   
    My friend that had this procedure done has no issues eating either. I am envious of her in a way but everyone is different, that is what makes us unique.  I could eat the stuff that you are to avoid but I don't.  The junk food is what got me in this mess so i avoid it as much as possible.
  You have a great day and keep in touch!

TTFN
Wendy

wseymour

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 63 views