Funny for the day

Rekeca
on 4/19/11 5:58 am - NC
My 5 year old daughter is liable to say anything.  I thought this was too funny and I wanted to share it with somebody.  Obviously she has been listening to my  husband and I talking about me having surgery. So today I had a Dr's appointment. My husband, and two daughters came with me but stayed in the car. My husband said that when I came from out of the building my 5 year old said what happened? Mommy's not skinny. I laughed all the way home. I thought it was so funny.  She says the first thing that comes to her mind. You gotta love 5 year olds.

Megdrassil
on 4/19/11 6:01 am - MI
HAHA, nice.. don't we all wish that weight loss was that easy.  Just a trip to the doctor and all done

(deactivated member)
on 4/19/11 6:52 am - Elizabeth, NJ
This is GREAT! My niece of 5 years old doesn't understand why I needed surgery to take my stomach out because she swears I am skinny and don't need it.  She asked me if my stomach was naughty which is why I took it out
skinimini
on 4/19/11 7:20 am
My six-year-old came to me a few months ago and handed me about 43 cents. I said, " What is this for?" She said, " I wanted to help you pay for your surgery!" Kids are so sweet and so sincere. I have a book that I write down all the silly things they say. It is great to look back on and remember them at that time!

Great Story!!

I am 5' 7" tall and 35-years-old   **Sheri**
My ticker shows who I did this for:  Azure and Malachi

July 10th, 2011:  Down 26 lbs. and 15 1/4 ".

Aug. 10th, 2011: Down 14 lbs. and 13 3/4 ".

Sept. 10th, 2011:

Oct. 10th, 2011:

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 93 views