Fever...

cherubchic85
on 5/6/11 6:25 am
Hi all, thank you for your kind words and thoughts! I splice with my surgeon epwno said that as log as my temp oes down sand I'm mor in acute pain, then tostickit joy. I fiesshe is expextig me to get fevers along the way. I guess I just need to learn to lift up my problemsmand ask form help and trust in those who have beebread here though it all.

"to evereything there is a s easing, and a time for every purposes under heaven"!

Carmelita
on 5/6/11 9:26 am - Four Corners, NM
On May 6, 2011 at 1:25 PM Pacific Time, cherubchic85 wrote:
Hi all, thank you for your kind words and thoughts! I splice with my surgeon epwno said that as log as my temp oes down sand I'm mor in acute pain, then tostickit joy. I fiesshe is expextig me to get fevers along the way. I guess I just need to learn to lift up my problemsmand ask form help and trust in those who have beebread here though it all.

"to evereything there is a s easing, and a time for every purposes under heaven"!
WTH??  Cher...are you OK??  Please go to the ER...have them page yer new surgeon.  Please.
boomercd
on 5/6/11 11:32 am - OH
ok now Im REALLY worried, are you OK???

I'm Still a work in progress, I wont give up the quest to reclaim my life, I will be whole again someday!
                          HW297 SW269 CW149.2

shekicks
on 5/6/11 6:57 am - Dallas, GA
Oh, Sweetie, all of us here following your journey wish there was something we could do to help you get through this and ease your pain.  I will continue to pray for you to get well and to be able to get on with your life.  I will also pray for the doctors to have the knowledge to find a way to help you.  Please keep trying to make them listen to you!  Best of luck to you as you move forward.

Beverly

5' 0"              HW-207 / SW-194 / CW-132/ GW-125             57 years old!

d_thomcat2000
on 5/6/11 11:40 am - Kapaa, HI
You don't know me and I don't know you but I think of you often and i'm  worried. We are all concerned and want the best for you.  PLEASE keep in touch. 
cherubchic85
on 5/6/11 1:48 pm
Wow,
Sorry guys!! I posted after some MAJOR pain medicine!! Definitely a bad idea! Plus the iPad is super sensitive!!! My surgeon said that he expects,fevers along the way, but as long as it goes down and I don't have accompanying pain, that I should be ok. Monday I have an upper GI, so I'm just crossing fingers that things go OK!!!! Thank you!
Carmelita
on 5/6/11 10:43 pm - Four Corners, NM

I thought it could be pain meds typin...but just wasn't too sure!! THANK YOU for the update!
           Now I can get back to my regularly scheduled...REprogramming! ,-)

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO YA 2MORRO  CHER!!  give yer munchkin a kiss a for us!

shekicks
on 5/6/11 10:22 pm - Dallas, GA
Whew!  You had us all worried there!  I am so glad you sound much better now and I hope Monday goes well for you.

Beverly 

5' 0"              HW-207 / SW-194 / CW-132/ GW-125             57 years old!

Tracey W.
on 5/13/11 1:33 pm
How did your test go Monday? I think of you often and watch for your posts. Hugs!!
Trying to build a better life, one good choice at a time.  
"Nobody trips over mountains. It is the small pebble that causes you to stumble. Pass all the pebbles in your path and you will find you have crossed the mountain."-Ruby Gettinger        
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 61 views