Really?!?!?!?!?!?

jakebsmommy
on 5/6/11 3:46 am - Waldorf, MD
VSG on 04/29/13
So this morning I drank my protein shake at 6 am like normal and then about 9 i ate breakfast.  I had an egg with cheese and some chopped up ham and 2 pieces of turkey bacon.  I started eating and took 3 bites of egg and 1 bite of bacon and then I was full!!! Really?!?!?!?  I am about 6 weeks out!  SO great to have restriction!!!! Love it. 
faylavi
on 5/6/11 4:07 am - Laurel, MD
Who knew restriction could be this good!  Enjoy your sleeve!!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

46yrs old  5'4'' HW 306  AW  288  SW 276 CW 192  205                                                  Next goal <199     

johnbertak
on 5/6/11 4:28 am - MD
Er, um, I'm confused....  You had your protein shake at 6 a.m. and "then" had breakfast?   My protein shake IS my breakfast.  By 9, I'm into my second or third cup of decaf.
Pop-Pop

(deactivated member)
on 5/6/11 8:41 am

I agree, the restriction is great!

At 6 weeks out I see nothing wrong with getting your protein like you did and they eating another bite or two of protein 3 hours later.   It's not like you were eating fudge or an ice cream sundae... it was 3 bites of egg and 1 bite of bacon.  (If there is any question about that being harmful, I am sure your doctor can give you the best advise.)

Most Active