1 week out today!

ruthie571
on 5/24/11 7:33 am
Hi everyone!  I can't believe it has been a week already, then again in a way it has been a long week.  I know that contradicts itself but its true.  I was able to switch to soft foods.  That has been good but can only tolerate maybe 2 oz. 

I do have a question, I have no reserve energy.  I get up, switch over the laundry and get light headed!  My brother has had a horrible accident where he shattered his ankle,  was at his house helping him change his dressing, (yes I am a nurse) and it took me forever to keep the room from spinning.  Any suggestions?  I am trying very hard to meet my fluid and protein levels.  I got all my protein and almost all my fluid in yesterday. 

hw:335, presw318, sw304, cw230          

LynMac35
on 5/24/11 9:00 am
Everyone is different, but I didn't get my reserve energy back for like 4 weeks. I remember a trip to Target 2 weeks out and it took all of my energy to walk around for 20 minutes! Even now I still feel pretty run down some days. I figure I am on low calories, low carbs (get all my protein in liquid in), so it's kind of natural to not have that much extra 'ooompf' to get going some days.
Hang in there - it's only been a week for you, so give yourself some time and I'm sure you'll feel better soon. If not, maybe check with your doc or nut.

HW 355/ Pre-Liquid Diet 324/DOS 311/Current 212/Goal 140
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 92 views