30 Grams of Protein, has anyone tried????

Monica W.
on 6/1/11 10:14 am - TX
MHP® Power Pak Pudding™ - Chocolate

mylastchance
on 6/1/11 10:55 am
At that price I'd rather buy jello sugar free and add some unflavored protein to it.  But if you try it let us all know how it is,  many people are looking for new protein ideas.
Thanks for sharing

"I COULD HAVE MISSED THE PAIN BUT I'D OF HAD TO MISS THE DANCE"
             I have missed too many dances in my life now it is time to start living
5' 1"

Monica W.
on 6/1/11 11:09 am - TX
Yes very expensive but I am one of those who hate protein drinks so I'm desperate. I believe this is a pretty new product hit the shelves like late April early May from what I've read and reviews are scarce. I'm sure I will end up ordering them, will keep you posted.

Randy G.
on 6/1/11 1:07 pm - TX
VSG on 04/26/11 with
I went ahead and ordered them. I attempted to try them without refrigerating. Needless to say, they were HORRIBLE! Think of a thick, curdled slimfast, even once they were chilled. They are currently sitting at the back of my fridge. I think the sugar free pudding with Unjury would taste better. If you do not like the protein drinks, chances are you will hate these too. Hope this helps

Monica W.
on 6/1/11 1:28 pm - TX
Thanks for the heads up Randy that $20.00 can go in the gas tank, I've waisted enough money and end up giving all types of nasty products away. Tired of getting burned thanks for chiming in.

Most Active
Pain
michele1 · 0 replies · 18 views
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 0 replies · 18 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 191 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 278 views