Wondering if anyone is interested???

therese50
on 6/14/11 8:18 am - Lansing, MI
I am in the process of writing a book myself.  If I were you I would think about publishing it as an e-book.  I've heard people get noticed by publishing houses this way.  My story is still in it's infancy, but I encourage you to go for it!!

dflprdfan
on 6/14/11 8:21 am
Congratulations on your book! My book won't work as an E-book as it is a planner/organizer like the kind you get when planning a wedding, but thank you for the suggestion! -Lisa

HW 297 / SW 257 / CW 210 / GW 160  

PsychoWriter
on 6/14/11 9:56 am - St Petersburg, FL
hi there.  first off, congrats on completing a book and on your journey.  now down to the stuff i know.  writing.  i published a novel 2 years ago through an internet publisher called publishamerica.  they were horrible and didn't lift a finger or live up to any of they're promises. i was left with a book with typos and everything.  i'm still writing and working on other stuff but your best source to find some info on this subject would be to go to the bookstore or library and pick up a copy of the 2011 writer's market guide.  it has all the info you will ever need including agents and publisher listings.  every year they come out with a new reference text.  i think thats your best bet and best of luck to you.  it sound like something i would purchase because i am just starting out with all this.  good luck,

Jonathan.
(deactivated member)
on 6/14/11 11:08 am
Perhaps a place to put comparison pictures, measurements ,  and a lot of sources for things like tracking on line, vitamins, shakes etc.  The pictures of the different sizes bougies would be really helpful, pictures using the appropriate sized bic pens in relationship to the bougie sizes.  I found that so very helpful to get a picture of the right size.  This is a great idea and could be marketed directly to surgeons and bariatric supply companies to sell to their patients and customers.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 72 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 269 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 329 views