10 days til surgery and it just hit me..

urmisnshin2
on 6/19/11 11:40 am - TX
while I was hanging up laundry...I thought ..."oh, I should remind Harold that I have a pretty decent life insurance policy at work I took out last open enrollment" Because, you know....just in case.........Then it hit me.........."holy crap, I'm really gonna do this!"   and I almost started to cry. I know I will run the gamut of emotions the closer it gets to the 29th, but I honestly didn't expect it to start yet. I'm ususally a pretty cut and dry kind of person. Once my mind is made up then that's it and that's that......where did that come from?? and if I'm already doing that, how the heck am I gonna be on the 28th or 29th?
-Pam
Chimere
on 6/19/11 11:50 am
You will be a ball of nerves :) It will pass when they put you to sleep hahahahahah
nursejlo
on 6/19/11 12:37 pm
Hi.....I too am having sleeve on the 29th.....that feeling hit me right before liver shrinking diet started last Wednesday ....its better now but I kno this time next week i'll b a bundle of nerves. Goodluk....we r on the same day!
urmisnshin2
on 6/19/11 12:41 pm - TX
Thanks!!! lol...
and good luck to you too nursejo!!! Hopefully two weeks from now we will both be smiling about being so worried!!
-Pam
luckiestparentoftwo
on 6/19/11 4:02 pm - Canada
I am getting sleeved on the 1st right there with you....you are going to do great i leave for mexico on 29th.....this is the beginning of a wonderful new life!!!
Lynn5707
on 6/19/11 10:27 pm, edited 6/19/11 10:28 pm - IN
Hi,

I am getting sleeved on 7/6, so I understand your anxiety. I just keep ready the posts here and am feeling more positive every day.

Good luck! I'll be joining you a few days later!

Most Active