Please help me - I'm so depressed!

KrisJ77
on 6/22/11 2:36 am - TX

So my scale hasn't moved since June 6th.  I am so scared that this it for me.  I saw where Frisco posted 600 - 800 calories, 70 grams protein, 40 grams or less of carbs, 64 oz water and 45 minutes of walking - starting today I would like to accomplish this -

Where I need help - does anyone have a sample menu for a day of this? I promise I will follow it!!

FatGuyInALittleCoat
on 6/22/11 2:42 am - New Orleans
Relax, sweetheart.  You're going to be fine.  Before we post suggestions, can you tell us what your current intake is and provide us w/ what things you normally eat? 

Current weight: 170 lbs.

Once I reach goal, this cow will be killed & eaten... 2 ounces at a time.

Total includes 56 lbs. lost on 2-month low carb pre-op diet.  Start date 9/13/10.

Kristy R.
on 6/22/11 2:50 am - Santa Clara, CA
On June 22, 2011 at 9:42 AM Pacific Time, FatGuyInALittleCoat wrote:
Relax, sweetheart.  You're going to be fine.  Before we post suggestions, can you tell us what your current intake is and provide us w/ what things you normally eat? 
Not to get OT here, but I need to mention:   holy moly - more like "hot guy in a rad shirt" - you look GREAT - I can't even bring myself to type "f*tg*y"!  

To the thread poster - try to relax.  I have seen you on the boards a lot and I know you have read about stalls.  You WILL move on. I'm going to keep my eye out for that "stall broken" post.  I am a firm believer in attitude effecting my life - try to be positive, find something else to focus on.  I haven't made every pound my reason for living.  Get out in the sunshine, find something new to try - I started ballet classes.  I love social dance class.  Swimming?  Hiking?  Bike riding?  New recipies to try?  You have a new lease on life, don't let the scale take it from you!
~Kristy~ VSG 3/29/11 ~ 15 pounds lost pre-op, SW - 240/GW - 150

KrisJ77
on 6/22/11 5:09 am - TX
Thank you!! I need to not get on the scale every day......I keep doing it though hoping to see a change.  I am just going to focus on the positive!!!

Kelley_S
on 6/22/11 4:26 am - Austin, TX
VSG on 11/23/10 with
Poor FGLC, he has to deal with my daily complaining about how I am stalled and not losing and haven't been for a month.

I would recommend him as a personal cheerleader, because he's fantastic, but he's all mine.

I wish I had more suggestions for you beyond what everyone else has posted. Just know that you're not alone.

MizzBombChelle
on 6/22/11 6:42 am - Silver Spring, MD
Sorry for barging in on your serious post Kris but...

Kell -- I'm going to need you to delete your second sentence please!  Thanks!!!

Chelle     Height: 5'7"     HW:  299.5 SW: 290.8 CW: 244.6 GW: 158.0      

Kelley_S
on 6/22/11 6:52 am - Austin, TX
VSG on 11/23/10 with
Girl, I told you I'm a bad sharer!

My little IB loves me, what am I to do?

FatGuyInALittleCoat
on 6/22/11 7:47 am - New Orleans
It's absolutely true.  You've stolen my heart, mind... and my "little" body.

Total includes 56 lbs. lost on 2-month low carb pre-op diet.  Start date 9/13/10.

KrisJ77
on 6/22/11 5:08 am - TX

Thank you! I am trying to stay postive and be happy that I've lost what I have.  Here is a sample of what I eat - I know I'm about to get yelled at.  (lol!!)
B - 3/4 protein bar (can't eat a whole one) 10g of protein
S - nuts 5g of protein        
L - 3/4 Lean Cuisine
S - sliced up cucumber
D - Meat and a veggie

So - looking at this I know I have to get more protein in!!                                                         

FatGuyInALittleCoat
on 6/22/11 5:17 am - New Orleans

B - Ditch the protein bar.  Drink a shake instead.  25 grams of protein
S - A few almonds or slice of cheese is fine(but if you're not hungry, don't eat a snack)
L - Ditch the lean cuisine for some lunch meat rolled up w/ cheese or tuna/chicken salad
S - Cucumber is fine
D - Dinner is fine, as long as it's mostly meat w/ just a bite of veg

Keep it below 800 calories and drink lots of water.

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 68 views