I was approved!! One month from today it all happens

ThinByThirty
on 6/26/11 8:54 am, edited 6/26/11 9:00 am - NY
hi

so i was approved!!  i am slated for a surgery date 7/26.  i am having such a hard time with a pre-op diet.  i am the ultimate yo-yo dieter and im on the upswing right now, having such a hard time keeping on track.  i have to keep at around 285 for surgery and i am weighing at about 292 right now.

i am so excited and nervous but from seeing all of your experiences i know this is the right thing for me.

i know i am the only one who can get myself on track, but i just wanted to share my struggles with people who "get it"

thanks for listening :)

cristina

New_me2011
on 6/26/11 9:04 am - NY
VSG on 02/14/12
 Congratulations on your approval (I am pre op still), and BEST WISHES FOR A PAIN-FREE AND SPEEDY RECOVERY!!
BuckeyeGirl
on 6/26/11 9:14 am - TN
Congrats on getting your date! July 26th is just around the corner. Imagine how great you will be feeling by Christmas! Very exciting!

I don't have any words of wisdom about the pre-op diet. Hang in there and white knuckle it through. It will be much easier come 7/26.

Best of luck,
Lindsey

roundater
on 6/26/11 9:26 am - Lincoln, NE
I used salads to get my preop weight off (28 lbs). Had my share of bounces too but stay with it and it will come. Congrats and good luck.
Rich Sonderegger

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 80 views