What's up doc?

SweetiePea
on 7/6/11 6:09 am - IA

Had my 6 week checkup yesterday. Doc said I'm right on track and doing perfect. I asked about exercising..."sure" he says.."anything you want to do". Then I asked about food..."your far enough out you can try anything".... Ok....but in my head I'm not going to pu****

After lurking and researching I realize that most doctors are not the same...nor the patients so I hope my doc is right. 

He predicted that I will reach my goal within 6 months. HA! Really?? He laughed at me cause I told him I've been at this weight before and I can't get excited till I I drop another 10 pounds. He walked off and laughed and said ...."guess I'll see you in a month ...10pounds less".

A doctor with a sense of humor...gotta love him. Not to mention he is adorable!!

Height - 4'10"

roundater
on 7/6/11 6:20 am - Lincoln, NE
Sounds like my doc. he is pretty liberal on what I can do or eat too but I tray to stay on the conservative side to help move the loss along. Yes docs are different. My sisters doc is a real Nazi on what you can and can't have.
Rich Sonderegger

metime
on 7/6/11 8:59 am - chesapeake, VA
at 6 weeks I asked my Doc "So what is taboo at this point"  he said "nothing"  so I take it from there ...my tummy tells me it knows better...;lol Ive been very lucky so far..no problems with anything..some things dont taste as good as they used to so I just dont go there..

SweetiePea
on 7/6/11 10:25 am - IA
Metime...I know whatcha mean about things not tasting the same anymore. I used to love fish...but now...ack!! Hopefully this will change.
Height - 4'10"

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 70 views