Excruciating pain again!

Jessica Houston
on 7/7/11 1:23 am - Wichita, KS
Okay after my post last night, I tossed and turned most of the night and by this morning I was again in so much pain I was  and .   I called the Dr office as soon as they were open and of course he isn't in the office today. The nurse called him on his cell and he said for me to go to the hospital and get a CT scan and then when it is done head over to his office to see him. 

Please   that everything is okay and all I need is an abdominal binder for support.  I am a  little

Jessi
HW: 245lbs SW:232lbs; CW: 206.2lbs;  GW:125lbs  Height 5ft 2in 

Maggie71
on 7/7/11 1:30 am - MI
Good luck and hope all goes well.

maggie

sleeverinKC
on 7/7/11 1:37 am
You poor thing!  Good luck and let us know what happens!
My Journey to a HEALTHY Mom, Wife, Sister, Daughter, and Friend!!   

Faye56
on 7/7/11 1:38 am
VSG on 07/19/11 with
Prayers that all will be ok for you. Let us know what the dr. says.
lucy2e
on 7/7/11 2:03 am - Laurel, MD
Sending prayers and happy thoughts out to you.

Lucy  (Imma Loser!)
  LilySlim Weight loss tickers                  
HW 335 SW 311 CW 181.2 -- Goals:  Twoderville - 6/7/11, 280 - 7/1/11, 260 - 8/1/11, 240 - 10/30/11 Centry Club - 11/22/11, 220 - 12/27/11 Onederland - 5/25/12, 180 - , 170 (surgeons goal) -  
We shall see where this leads...  

roundater
on 7/7/11 2:06 am - Lincoln, NE
Ditto Lucy. You have really had a lot on your place in recent weeks. Thinking of you.
Rich Sonderegger

ruby_honeymoon
on 7/7/11 5:45 am
What kind of pain & where? I had severe, burning pain at my largest incision site. It was absolutely the worst pain I've ever been in.  I was in & out of the hospital a few times. Turns out I had neuropathic pain. Once it was diagnosed, I was given meds & so much better w/in a few days.  Good luck!

Crissy327
on 7/7/11 6:46 am - NC

Okay sweets, I can offer even more advice than last night's suggestion to walk. I walked quiet a bit for the first time last night and it helped so much to relieve my bloating and pain while drinking my liquids.

Then, I laid down in bed, and wham O, I was tooting like nobodies business. So, my plan when I get pain and/or bloating is to walk around the house for like 10 minutes, then lay down on my side to let it work itself out easier. It really worked great yesterday and I have had bloating and pain while drinking ever since my surgery. Today, neither.

Let me know if you decide to try it and if it worked for you. You may have to do it like 3 times, spaced out over a little to give things time to move along but it was totally what I needed.

Good luck honey! I am sure it will get better soon!

On my way!!!!!!

Crissy    
Most Active
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 62 views
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 62 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 241 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 309 views