First time I've experienced a weight gain

Pixie-Power
on 7/15/11 2:16 am - Los Angeles, CA
Experieienced a 2 pound weight gain this week. 

Although I've had a few stalls since my surgery last October, this is the first time I've gained weight.  While it's upsetting, it is my own fault.  My husband and I took the RV out last weekend, and even though I did a lot of long hikes, I really overdid it on the carbs.    I gotta remember to fill the RV with more nutritious foods and snacks! 

Oh well, this too shall pass!

age: 53   5'1" tall   HW=231  SW=216  CW=139.8  GW=130         

ahill4455
on 7/15/11 3:07 am
I too went on a vacation for the pass couple weeks and gain 2 pounds.   I was expecting 5, so was happy to only get 2.  Exspecially since, I didn't work out, I ate whatever I wanted, didn't pig out but didn't alway choice healthy and I drank a lot.  But since Wednesday, got back on the wagon and those 2 pounds are gone by Friday morning.  

I was happy for that.    Your 2 pounds of weight, will come off fast.   Keep up that great work. 
  HW :364 
  SW: 328.5
  CW: 219.8
  GW: 185

Pre Op:  35.5 lbs lost
Month 1: 30 lbs lost
Month 2: 12 lbs lost
Month 3: 12.7 lbs lost
Month 4: 13.4lbs lost
Month 5: 6.2 lbs lost
Month 6: 8.2 lbs lost
Month 7: 7 lbs lost
Month 8: 7 lbs lost
Month 9: 3.4 lbs lost
Month 10: 4.2 lbs lost
Month 11: 0 lost
Month 12: 4.6 lbs lost

roundater
on 7/15/11 1:48 pm - Lincoln, NE
It will pass. Just put it out of your mind and get back on track and those LBS will come right off.
Rich Sonderegger

Lovevsg
on 7/16/11 7:20 am
I have had a two pound weight gain too every month but for me it happens the week before my time of the month. The first time it happened I was so scared thinking I stoped loosing weight. Then once that week passed I saw a big drop in the numbers and my body continues to loose weight. This happens every month now since surgery so I'm not concerned anymore and its normal. Also remember our bodies change and we don't weigh exactly the same everyday.

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 70 views