meat

mzchocolatebrwn
on 7/14/11 2:39 pm - chattanooga, TN
i was sleeved on 6-27, and craving a piece of real meat in the worst way.  i was never a big meat eater before, but feel like i could eat a big juicy steak off the grill. im doing soft mushy soft right now, and have developed a love for cottage cheese.  but i sure cant wait to satisfy my craving for real meat.
brownowl
on 7/14/11 4:09 pm
hi i am 11 days post op and i have been having pate i took a teaspoon and sucked the taste around my mouth it heleped with the craving for this savoury taste i have been like you i love cottage cheese now xxxxxx
freyke
on 7/14/11 9:36 pm - VA
I'm of the opinion that meat/steak is awsome!  A lean piece of steak - Nothing better for a protien source... MMMMMmmmmm, mmmmm!

Small bites,  chew it well and enjoy! :)

roundater
on 7/14/11 9:39 pm - Lincoln, NE
If it is OK with your surgeorn and NUT might see if you can puree it. Hope this helps.
Rich Sonderegger

FatGuyInALittleCoat
on 7/14/11 11:43 pm - New Orleans
Don't do it, dude.  The risks are not worth it, by a long shot.  Stick w/ the cottage cheese and let your sleeve heal.

Current weight: 170 lbs.

Once I reach goal, this cow will be killed & eaten... 2 ounces at a time.

Total includes 56 lbs. lost on 2-month low carb pre-op diet.  Start date 9/13/10.

mzchocolatebrwn
on 7/15/11 12:41 am - chattanooga, TN
im going to wait, and be patient until my doctor give me the okay to eat it.  i am a self pay patient, and dont want anthying to happen to my investment. 
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 164 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 440 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 462 views