GOAL

Lovevsg
on 7/15/11 10:13 pm
I'm a very happy girl these days and I wanted to share this with everyone. I reached goal a few weeks ago at 130 lbs. I am now 126lbs and completely happy. I reached my goal at about 4months post-op and began as a low bmi of 34. I didn't receive much support from people since they said I wasn't heavy enough for surgery. Well the reality is I was obese and I was short of breath and having knee pain. My doctor also said he was concerned about my weight but I wasn't a candidate for insurance to cover my surgery due to the bmi having to be 40. Well I decided I wasn't waiting around and let my health and self-steem get worst. I went to Dr Ramos Kelly with my husband and it was the best decision I ever made. I was very happy with the staff and the knowledge Dr Kelly has. If anyone is considering this surgery I say do it. I'm happier and healthier than I've ever been.

Jackie00
on 7/15/11 10:59 pm
Lovevsg
on 7/15/11 11:05 pm
I went through Sucessfully Slimmer I think that's how you spell it. My coordinator was Christi. Her phone number is 205-478-3646. Her email is [email protected]. The website is www.SuccessfullySlimmer.com. I believe the price is still $5500 because my friend is going this month and she told me that's how much she's paying. I wish you the best

Jackie00
on 7/15/11 11:08 pm
Sorry I just found it and it is at 5000 right now so I sent in my information and will wait for them to contact me, it is the weekend so I might not get a response right away.
Jackie00
on 7/15/11 11:10 pm
ah it is 4500 on that website lol I will have to make sure I question the price
roundater
on 7/15/11 11:44 pm - Lincoln, NE
Way to go!! The veterans board will welcome you with open arms!!
Rich Sonderegger

Lovevsg
on 7/16/11 1:11 am
Thank you for the compliment.

To Jackie: I actually paid $5000 as a promotion. Ask what's their price now cause it also depends if you go with Dr Kelly or another surgeon they also coordinate for. I actually received a call from Christi on a Saturday so who knows she may call you soon if not during the week.

Maggie71
on 7/16/11 2:04 am - MI
Good for You.  No ONE knows our bodies like we do.   Good for you for being pro active and taking your life and health into your own hands.  Congrats...on goal.  Great Job.

maggie

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 102 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 326 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 370 views