what's going on???

lisamarie_1234
on 7/21/11 11:41 am
My Dr told me yesterday that I can move to Stage #2 Full Liquids.  When i tried to eat my light yogurt, cottage cheese or soups it goes strait through me.  I'm spending more time in the bathroom than anywhere else.  I am only 9 days out so this is all new to me. Any advice would be grateful!  Thanks

jjgrund
on 7/21/11 11:59 am
Maybe you are having a little sensitivity to dairy products.  I found out shortly after my sleeve that I was sensitive as Milk did the same thing to me.  Just a thought.
Neanner76
on 7/21/11 12:11 pm - NE

Hang in there.  I went through the same thing.  You have to remember what is going "in"...usually is the same that comes out (sorry to be graphic), but give it a couple days and it'll be fine.  Take care.

lisamarie_1234
on 7/21/11 1:13 pm
Thank you!!  I had a thought I would be stuck on a liquid forever........

brownowl
on 7/21/11 5:02 pm
hi iam 16 days post of and things have got alot better for me too i was on liquids too and was running to the loo all the time now i am on fuller foods i am ok dont run for the loo now so hang in there it does improve day by day i think it was the acid in our stomachs still producing enough for a large stomach when now we have such a little tummy xxxxxx
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 95 views