Anyone else starting liquids TODAY?

bluehen
on 7/25/11 10:10 pm - New York, NY
I know a lot of people seem to be dreading the liquids pre-op diet...but I personally am excited b/c this means...I'm just 2 weeks away from my surgery date!  I'm so ready to start this journey and become the girl I was meant to be! :D
Laurie M.
on 7/25/11 11:40 pm - KS
That's the attitude! Although my doc requires only a 2 day clear liquidf preop (God Bless Him!) I have started cutting back this week and  using up my Medifast food to prepare. Good luck and I will see you on the loser's bench soon!

bluehen
on 7/26/11 12:05 am - New York, NY
2 days?!?!  How did you get so lucky?!?!  Haha.
Can't wait to see the changes we go through over the next few months!!!  Good luck to everyone!
Arianasmama
on 7/25/11 11:41 pm - Beverly Hills, CA
 Good luck to you on your journey
Be Blessed            
kwebb12627
on 7/26/11 6:12 am - Naples, FL
I started my pre-op liquid diet yesterday for surgery on 8/1,  I must be doing something wrong, because I am starving lol, (or right).  The protein shakes are just not doing it for me, I am making soup now, tomatoe and crab bisque and butternut squash soup.  I am hoping that does better with the hunger thing.   But I am sticking to it, and on my way!  Good luck with everything!
Tipsynoodle
on 7/26/11 4:22 pm - Kempner, TX
 wow u get to eat soup??? im not allowed anything but shakes, water and broth for 7 days and im dying and just started yesterday lol

kwebb12627
on 7/26/11 10:15 pm - Naples, FL
I am allow soup for dinner, as long as its pureed, no chunks!  I was laughing with my husband, that I didn't see what damage a few chunks could do, lol.  But seriously, my NUT told me that having pureed soup for dinner for the week would really help me get through the week.  I have protein shakes for breakfast and lunch, and can have SF jello, popsilces in between.  Sunday I am on clear liquids for the day.
Kim
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 95 views