The "lightweight" goes in tomorrow

SweetiePea
on 8/2/11 2:42 am - IA
Me too! Barely 4'9" 213lbs where I started....down almost 40lbs.

Though I started having health issues due to my extra weight!!
Height - 4'10"

luckiestparentoftwo
on 8/2/11 4:54 am - Canada
I was like you i am 5'5 sw was 200 lbs i did this to improve my life and to improve the health of my family....  I had my surgery exactly one month ago July 1st...and i have lost 22.5 pounds the first month and i did my measurments yesterday ane i have lost 12.5 inches.....

You can do it...I have no regrets...only wish i would have done it sooner.....I never told many people only two people know...I was self pay because my bmi was only 33.....no regrets girl

Good luck tomorrow!! 

momsy55
on 8/2/11 5:04 am - ME
Everyone is right - only you can decide what and what isn't right for you.  Best of luck!!!

HW (recorded) 323  Start of Journey 298.9  SW 263.6  CW 177.8  GW 180 

KIMMYEGG
on 8/2/11 5:12 am - DES MOINES, IA
i DID IT TOO!!! Don't cancel!! Live your life for you!! Best decision I ever made...5'0 and 203 sw..now 167 and slowly moving down..but I am sooo happy I did this!!
Kimmy..xoxo             
FaithForward
on 8/2/11 5:50 am - Houston, TX
I am 5'6 and was 234. Even though we are not over 300 lbs, our bmi's are still in the obese category. I sure didn't feel like a "lightweight" busting out of a 18W!! I remember one of the bariatric nurses saying to me "honey, you're not very big". She was very sweet and she was not being condescending. We were about the same size, but in my head I was huge. It's about how you feel!!
But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded. ~2 Chronicles 15:7 
LilySlim Weight loss tickers 
5'6" ~ Loving a size 4 ~
Plastics Apr 17th, 2012 with Dr. Sauceda ~ BL, BA, LBL w/ flap aug & mini thigh lift!

armywife101
on 8/2/11 6:28 am - SC
Thank you all so much!   The support I have received on this site alone (and Facebook) is enough to lift even the lowest spirits! 
DonnaCrosland
on 8/2/11 6:53 am - WA
I think we need to throw out the scale and start looking at us - not the size of an article of clothing or other numbers...but how we feel in our bodies.  I had the band - lost 170 lbs...lost the band - up 45 lbs (was 50) and get my sleeve on Oct 2nd.  I wear a size 10 now (up from a 4 )...but the issue is my joints hurt, my endurance is down and I feel heavy..like I am carrying an extra person ....I don't care if I get back in a 4 but I do care if my blood pressure is a bit high and I can't run 3 miles anymore..

Do it for you - not anyone else...you are the only one living in your body ...

Donna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 177 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 451 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 475 views