wayyyyyyyyyyyy OT! heee hhhhheeeee :)

Lexie 84
on 8/5/11 3:29 am - Washington, DC
VSG on 03/13/12
so I have been totally consumed by obesityhelp for like the past month and a half, that is, until yesterday...I fell victim to the "Harry Potter" phenomenon! Last night was the first night in a month I hadn't spent every waking moment online with the OH family, reading every post and blog.

Harry Potter...is...amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know I'm like over a DECADE late. I watched the "unauthorized" biography (that's what they called it when the beginning credits came on lol) on Lifetime yesterday and I was so engulfed in J.K. Rowling's story. I was sooooo pressed, that I went out to K Mart and bought the 1st book as soon as the movie went off! I've been waiting to get off work and read some more of it! Now I want to watch all the movies! LOL

And speaking of K Mart, does anyone like their "Smart Sense" flavored water? OMG it's soooooo good! They have a Strawberry Lemonade (non carbonated) to die for! I'd rather drink that than the Crystal Lights and sugar free Kool Aide packets.

injeneral
on 8/5/11 3:49 am
Hahahaha well welcome to the party!!! I love the HP books - they are sooo good! And they just keep getting better and better and better (and longer and more intense). I've read the entire series at least 4 times. The first couple of books are pretty good, but from 4 up? AMAZING.

Wait to see the movies until after you read the books though. You'll be glad you did!!
Lexie 84
on 8/5/11 3:51 am - Washington, DC
VSG on 03/13/12
I'm glad you said wait, cause I had already started plotting to watch them online this weekend! LOL

(deactivated member)
on 8/5/11 8:54 am - NY
I must confess: I have read all seven Harry Potter books at least three times each. I read some of them five or six times. I read all of them in another language too! I don't think any of the time I spent reading the books was wasted!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 72 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 266 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 327 views