Went shoppping in my closet this weekend. Yeah Me

leanmama
on 8/6/11 3:41 am - St Louis , MO
DS on 03/26/13
What a feeling to wear my old clothes again.  Bought a 3 x blouson tank top for dress up and a shrug.  Size drumroll please
3x form fitting, not use to that feeling yet.  (down from 10x tees, really there we a bit baggy like I have always worn).  I am so happy.  Still much to go but gotta kep my eye on smaller goals or I will fall off the wagon.  Kerplop!  Happy in St Louis, MO  (maybe I just sweated off the fat!! this week)   LOL Maja

Pre Op 450 lbs +/ VSG 10/2011  421 lbs/ DS 4/2013 371 lbs

(deactivated member)
on 8/6/11 3:44 am - Orange County, CA
Yippee!! Can't wait to do this :) 
Suane
on 8/6/11 3:46 am - Livingston County, MI
You are doing incredible, keep it up. The heat this year will take you down if you are not careful. Stay hydrated, eat very small, well chewed meals and keep your eye on the prize (goal). 

We tend to think that we are doing good enough, but is that why we had surgery? To be just good enough? NO! Wait until you are shopping off the rack and getting deals on the clearance items. (Seems all clearance clothes come in smaller sizes, doesn't it?)
I look forward to hearing about your progress.

Always the best wishes, Sue 

HW: 261   SW: 248.5   CW: 154  GW: 135     5' 2"

mrsbure
on 8/6/11 3:47 am
I can't wait to do this either. I have soooooo many clothes, some still with the tags. I had a band last  year and shopping in my closet was one of the things I was looking forward to. When I had it removed 7 weeks later from infection I was very sad. Now that I have my sleeve I am on the path again to wear the clothes I have been staring at......lol
evilelf
on 8/6/11 4:39 am
Shopping in your own closet is the best. I gave away 5 trash bags of clothes last week and pulled out 3 bags of clothes from my garage that I was no longer able to wear. I had the best time trying on clothes I had bought but never worn. I am so happy for you keep up the good work. Next stop is going new clothes shopping at the store!

H.W 270 S.W 252 C.W 195 G.W 170

leanmama
on 8/6/11 4:53 am - St Louis , MO
DS on 03/26/13
I found in my closet shopping.I did and do have good taste in clothes before I had to buy from Omar the tent maker to settle for just body / fat coverage. Wait till I can fit into the basement clothes !  Ha Ha
Maja

Pre Op 450 lbs +/ VSG 10/2011  421 lbs/ DS 4/2013 371 lbs

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 66 views