Energy Plus today from totally sedentary lifestyle

leanmama
on 8/6/11 4:50 am - St Louis , MO
DS on 03/26/13
Hope ya all don't mind me being chatty today.. CAll me Chatty Kathy today.  I got up at 5 am, washedup and statred my day.  9 am to the car shop, oil change and check up for my trip to chicago area vacation in Sept., to car  detail shop, got a car  wash, and inside cleaning,  last one was last year.  I have a new car!!, got a hair cut, grocery shopping, my new fave Glacier vitamen water zero lemonaide and the blood orange(on sale this week) .  I mix with my peach mango protein liquid.  Pour over  crushed Ice yummy!!!  Probably will take me all weekend to empty the car a bag or two at a time.  Got the produce and meat in (such small amts from last year!!).  Ahh whats next taking out the trash for Monday trash day.  Going to do laundry and cook for next weeks lunches. Probably to cook on sunday.  Smiles ;o)  Maja Just think 100+ pounds ago getting into my car from my home ,was a journey itself. 

Pre Op 450 lbs +/ VSG 10/2011  421 lbs/ DS 4/2013 371 lbs

sswanky
on 8/6/11 6:50 am
WoW!!! Where do you buy the glacir vitamin water zero lemonaide and blood orange?

leanmama
on 8/6/11 7:16 am - St Louis , MO
DS on 03/26/13
All three of my local grocery stores carry it. I live in St Louis, MO so I hve Schnuck, Dierbergs and Shop and Save stores locally.  the Amngo Peach juice mix is ordered from http://www.bariatricchoice.com/bariatric-protein-shakes-smoo thies-drinks-12.html

ProtiDiet

ProtiDiet Protein Fruit Drink Concentrate (7 Servings/Box)
Item #: PD312
4.7 out of 5 stars with 42 reviews(42)

ProtiDiet liquid drink concentrate comes in 9 fruity flavors, with only 60-70 calories and 15 grams of protein per serving.

Flavors: Tropical Fruits, Wildberry, Peach Mango, Grape, Orange, Green Tea & Cranberry, Kiwi-Melon, Cool Raspberry, Lemon

1 Box/7 Servings
List Price: $16.00
Our Price: $10.99
Save: $5.01 (31%)
inkslingerdiva
on 8/6/11 8:15 am - Dumfries, VA
VSG on 01/22/11 with
I can't wait to try that - it sounds so good! I know I can't do one or maybe two errands before WLS and then I'd need a two hour nap. Now I can go all day and that is a NSV in my book!
SW: 228Lbs. GW: 125Lbs. Goal in 14.5 Months CW: 122.7Lbs Down 105.3Lbs

leanmama
on 8/6/11 8:20 am - St Louis , MO
DS on 03/26/13
Sometimes I take a sip from the bottle of vit zero and then put two SF popsicles in the bottle and make a type of slushy and then add the protein syrup(SF of course)  Great to cool off this summer. Maja
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 71 views