Surgery at 8:45 am

sunshinexoxo
on 8/7/11 6:36 pm - MI
Hello OH fam,
My surgery is at 8:45 but i have to check in at 6:15. Getting really scared now . So many mixed emotions here. I'm happy  to take the necessary step to get my life back. But at the same time feel sad that i allowed my self to go this far with my weight. 

I have learned so much from this site. And i have met so many wonderful people here.Thank you OH for this site, in a big part thanks to many of you. I really do appreciate all the advice you give here. 

Lord i pray that you guide my surgeons hands and may the guardian angels wrap there loving arms around me during my surgery and recovery. Amen

CONGRATS TO ALL THAT HAVE MADE IT TO THE "LOSER" SIDE AND GOOD LUCK TO ALL THOSE THAT ARE TRYING TO GET THERE!

Please send prayers and good vibes.  See you on the other side of my new life. 

Nadia  
Prettygia
on 8/7/11 6:50 pm - MD
Hey Sleeve Twin,

We will do great! My surgery is at 745 I am nervous also, mixed emotions, I will say a prayer for the both of us. I will too see you on the other side.

Good Luck today girlie!
sunshinexoxo
on 8/7/11 7:02 pm - MI
Hello sleeve sister,

Happy you checked in... Sending prayers and good vibes!
I can't wait to hear your story when you return
Hugs & prayers!

Nadia
bersjourney
on 8/7/11 7:38 pm
Said a prayer for you.
  Ber HT: 5'0 ~ 1st GW: 199 "My journey starts within myself."
LilySlim Weight loss tickers
sunshinexoxo
on 8/7/11 8:03 pm - MI
Thank you sweetie!
Blessing!
Nadia
Lisa C.
on 8/7/11 8:52 pm - Niagara Falls, NY
Best wishes for a great surgery and speedy recovery, keep us updated Nadia! 
sunshinexoxo
on 8/7/11 9:27 pm - MI
Thank you lisa 
Ohcam
on 8/7/11 9:56 pm
Sending you my prayers and well wishes. Just keep focused on God and he will see you through! I'm saving room for you on the losers bench!
 HW: 332  PrOW: 285 SW:266  CW:149 GW:140  5'3" 27
   LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Vivian Prouty
on 8/7/11 10:10 pm - Fort Worth, TX
 Nadia......I think everyone is nervous the day of their WLS with the unknown.   I know I prayed to God to replace my fear with joy and I was SO excited the day of my surgery and was never nervous at all about it.    I wish you lots of luck and you along with many others having surgery today will be in my thoughts and prayers.    I know you will do wonderful.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

iLoveMe
on 8/7/11 11:31 pm - MO
HEY SLEEVE SISTER,

GOD HAS OUR BACK AND ALL WILL BE WELL!
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 70 views