My VERY first NSV!!

Brittany E.
on 8/12/11 1:49 am - Norman, OK
Since I know you guys are about the only ones who will get why this makes me so excited but I am in a size 20 jeans today! It was that one pair at the back of my closet that I thought I'd never wear again but couldn't get rid of them and here I am 4 1/2 weeks out and I'm in them! Happy Friday!
HW: 325-SW weight: 305     
Mom4Jazz
on 8/12/11 1:52 am

Yay you! Congratulations.

It took me all the way down to 245 lbs to fit in size 20 jeans - I was in size 20 everything else much earlier, but my legs are sooooo big....

Keep up the good work!

Highest weight: 335 lbs, BMI 50.9
Pre-op weight: 319 lbs, BMI 48.5
Current range: 140-144, BMI 21.3 - 22

175+ lbs lost, maintaining since February 2012

(deactivated member)
on 8/12/11 1:55 am
WHOO HOO!!! HOW EXCITING!! Doesn't that feel amazing!! OHH your in for such a treat- SO MANY MORE TO COME!!!

I had a cute pair of size 20-One day I will fit into these jeans-that were in my closet for 5+ years or longer. I looked so forward to wearing them- by the time I remembered to try them on- THEY WERE TO BIG! :) I never got to wear them! TEE HEE!! But it's OK cause I've made up for it with other new things to wear!

Enjoy your victory! You deserve it!
Shershe793
on 8/12/11 2:20 am - Blanchard, OK
AWESOME.. way to go Brittany!!  that is so exciting.. I have some special jeans I have saved for years now and will one day get back into those and then pass them on.. I cannot wait til that victory day!  I also saved a few special outfits back from when I had lost before..  I cannot wait to try them on and feel fabulous! 
 HW 327 CW 231 GW 140 Surgery August 2nd, 2011..                     
(deactivated member)
on 8/12/11 2:37 am
Congrats!!!! Im so excited for you!!!
Marcia B.
on 8/12/11 2:41 am - CA
Yay!! Congrats that is awesome :)
Philippians 4:13 -  I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Faye56
on 8/12/11 2:56 am
VSG on 07/19/11 with
Congrats! You are well on you way to being the real you! Enjoy!!!!!!

"Encourage instead of criticize.  Love instead of hate.  Hope instead of doubt. Give instead of take.  Trust instead of worry.  We open our hearts to others so that they will be prompted to open their hearts to God"  Lucy Swindoll

Most Active