what is best protien to add to coffee?

Ella Nchanted
on 8/22/11 11:35 am - LA
I have not tryed coffee yet and will be awhile before I do,but wanting to get something good to put in it to up my protien intake.

MomtoAndy
on 8/22/11 11:41 am - Columbia, SC
I use chocolate EAS from Sam's.  I mix a scoop with a large tervis tumbler of cold coffee and a couple of teaspoons of splenda and a splash of skim milk.  yummy.

(deactivated member)
on 8/22/11 11:43 am
I use Nectar unflavored, but just don't add any proteins to really hot coffee.. it'll clump.
I throw in some half & half, a couple scoops of Nectar (20g protein, 0 carb, 80 cals) and some sf flavoring syrup if I want a sweet coffee. Nectar is my fav unflavored for mixing in stuff.
meloppie
on 8/22/11 12:41 pm - Calgary , Canada

I have been making a vanilla protien shake with jus****er.  I add some vanilla flavor in it and put it in  my morning coffee like a creamer.  I would think you could do the same thing with chocolate if you wanted too.  I gather adding the protein shake directly too the coffee causes a nasty clumping problem, but the cold shake added in does just fine.   If you add a unflavored fiber suupliment and whipp the heck out it (I have a bullet blender that does the trick) it's almost like foamy milk from a coffee shop.

Onedaysoon
on 8/22/11 2:07 pm - PA
My favorite so far has been to add either Nectar cappucino or Nectar Vanilla torte to my coffee in the morning. I use warm, but not hot coffee and measure about 10-12oz in my blender bottle then use one sample size packet and shake it up.
~Carly~
~

Shana16
on 8/22/11 5:04 pm - Las Vegas, NV
Have you tried Click Protein?  Go to drinkclick.com
 LIVE HOPE DREAM

Shana

doggz109
on 8/22/11 8:39 pm - CA
VSG on 01/12/12
#1 tip....make sure it is only iced coffee.  Protein will turn to a nasty sludge in hot liquids.
(deactivated member)
on 8/23/11 12:08 am
I am so so glad your said that about Hot liquids!!!!
Susan M.
on 8/22/11 10:52 pm
Enjoying my coffee right now with vanilla EAS whey protein from Sam's. I make a slurry of it in the bottom of my cup before adding the coffee. Doesn't clump, tastes great!  23g of protein per scoop.

No More Spanx
on 8/23/11 3:07 am - Rock Island, IL
I mix 8oz room temp water with the Nectar Cappacino Flavored Sample pack.  I brew 1 cup HOT Coffee.  I then slowly stir in the protein with the HOT coffee.  Waalaa.....no clumping!  My breakast  cappacino, YUM!

Ann
HT: 5'3"    HW: 235   Starting  BMI: 41.6     CW: 128  Current     BMI: 22.6                    

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 81 views