Should I be frustrated....

MiasMommy
on 8/25/11 7:22 am
First off hello everybody. I really want to thank everyone who posts here because it had truly helped me. Okay so I got my vsg on 06/29 so I'm still pretty new at this. I seem to have a werid losing pattern and stall every other week then lose extra pds. I can't lie I have lost weight but I thought it would've been more steady on a ally basis. It just makes me feel like I'm failing somewhere. And now this week due to TOM haven't lost anything and up 2.5 pds!!!! Why can't I just lose the 2 pds a week?
juzmejnee
on 8/25/11 9:02 am
I had my VSG on the 23rd of June. And my weight loss has been like yours. Mine has slowed down so much, and i lose like 2 lbs in a week if im lucky. Hope others comment, im curious to see what they say.

How is your eating? How much do you eat for one meal, and how often are you eating? Are you excercising?
urmisnshin2
on 8/25/11 10:21 am - TX
I had my surgery the same day at you and my losing pattern is just like that. I stall, gain a pound or two, then lose 5..It's driving me nuts to the point I wonder if I will ever get all this off. I just keep following the plan,...hopefully it will all work out in the end.
Good luck!
-Pam

HW 280  SW 260 CW 155 GW 160      

MiasMommy
on 8/25/11 10:30 am
Omg I feel a little better that I'm not the only one. All I keep reading is about these amazing steady weight loss drops and I'm left wondering... I'm also sticking to plan and average about 650 cal a day 70 g of protein about 40 carbs. Still haven't excercised will start Monday. But at this rate I also wonder how long will this take.
hollykim
on 8/25/11 10:56 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
Try upping your protein to 100 and dropping your carbs to below 30.

Eating carbs will cause you to hold water to process the carbs. This accounts for the gain a pound lose a pound issue.
GL

MiasMommy
on 8/25/11 11:01 am
Wow thank you for the advice. Will definitely do that and hopefully it will become a smoother loss.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 131 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 388 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 421 views