eye brow fat

becca2297
on 9/1/11 1:20 pm

UUUGGGGG!!!! I hate my eye brow fat....My face is shrinking but my eyebrows and eye lids look like frakenstein..... You can always tell if someone was heavy before by looking at the browline....PS in the future if it doesn't go away....

I think I'm going to wo"Man" up and post some pics tomorrow....eventhough I'm a very private person.  I notice that if people have their pics up, I tend to feel more personable with them.  And also you cannot relate to my fat brows when you can't see them...  I am at work tonight so will have to wait.....

Consult weight =312    SW=299    CW=233   GW=160
I am 5'7"   Lost 13  of these lbs on the 2 week liquid diet.
Lizzy25
on 9/1/11 1:29 pm
ahahahaha OMG I KNOW!!! I have never heard anyone else mention this but I think exactly the same way! I think I look like a complete neanderthal because I have this hugely prominent brow ridge. It also makes my eyes look smaller than they really are, so I wear a lot of eyeliner to compensate. I have before/after pics in my profile somewhere, but they're not close-ups and they're from straight-on (which is the best angle to hide fat brows). But if you look at side-profile pictures of me (they don't exist, I destroy them all) I look like a freaking monkey. I'm more worried about dealing with my bigger cosmetic issues (floppy pancake tits. elephant skin thighs. batwing arms. don't even ask about the stomach, it has its own area code) but I'm sure that after I finally address all of those (years... years...) I'll start obsessing more about my face.

I don't know if they do something like lipo for the eyebrow area. Maybe it's more skin than fat. Depends on the person I guess. But I'm sure if you consulted with a plastic surgeon they'd have some sort of option for you.

"The greatest challenge to any thinker is stating the problem in a way that will allow a solution." -Bertrand Russell
5'9 HW: 297 GW: 160 CW: 161
becca2297
on 9/1/11 1:41 pm

lmao.....I already have the pankcake tits and I still have 100 more lbs to lose....lol....My biggest concern is my face...that is something you cannot hide....It  gives the first impression of you everywhere you go....My stomach and boobs and thighs are bad too and i intend to get something done with at least my stomach....but instead of doing that first like a lot of people that I see on here.....I am doing the face first....I turn 40 next year and spent 15+ years of  my life smoking and sun tanning...and it's evident with the bags and wrinkles that are surfacing under my eyes.  Everyday I see a new wrinkle.....I see so many pics of people before and after and after they look older (some don't).....Since I'm going to feel like I'm way younger again, I at least want to look it too.  My mom had the molina band and she did her face first and then the stomach and lipo...I'll probably follow that same path

Lizzy25
on 9/1/11 2:08 pm
Amen, I hear you on that. WLS definitely ages a lot of people in the face. Makes sense though, as people age they lose fat in the face (have you seen Madonna's face lately? She's so plumped full of facial fillers that she looks downright chubby from some angles). I know I look older. I do miss getting carded for alcohol.

That makes sense, you can hide a lot under clothes. I'm putting hot skinny-person sex at the top of my agenda though, so the boobs and stomach get priority.
"The greatest challenge to any thinker is stating the problem in a way that will allow a solution." -Bertrand Russell
5'9 HW: 297 GW: 160 CW: 161
becca2297
on 9/1/11 2:19 pm
roflmao.....how right you are!!!!!  I need some of the "hot skinny person sex too"  lol....  I miss getting carded too....It's been a couple of years since the last time I was carded.....

dec721
on 9/1/11 9:37 pm - Decatur, GA
VSG on 08/07/08 with
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!  I've been on this board for about three and a half years, and this is the first time I've EVER read about eyebrow fat!!! 
--Dorothy

Highest weight: 292   Pre-op weight: 265   Goal met: 150   Six years out: 185 and trying to lose again!

Kim_M
on 9/1/11 10:35 pm - LaPorte, TX
You are doing great!!!I never even thought about browline!!!Took nalook and I think I am doing okay but I am 46 that is the least of my concerns lol.I got a good laugh with this one and another sneak peek in the mirror.I do notice my wrinkles arent as plump.I am not so sure onthe aging thing I think I look alot better.Just mor mature lol.If I can figure out how to post pics I will.Having trouble gtting them small enough

First month since VSG 33  2nd 14 lbs 3rd12lbs 4th10lbs 5th10lbs 6th 9lbs 7th 13lbs 8th 13 lbs  9th 2 10th 6 11th bounced 175-180 12th  bounced  13th 2 lb cw(164)      
novascotiadawn
on 9/1/11 11:08 pm - Calgary, Alberta, Canada

I kid you not, my friend for her 50'th went and got her eyebrow fat lasered off!..Personally, I think she needed to worry about other health issuses, not the face, but, who am I to say!

Hugs

Donna

Leaky sleeve survivor!!! 2008/2009 ~ 5'7"~ 42F Bougie

Kristy R.
on 9/2/11 2:22 am - Santa Clara, CA
 I posted a joke thread about fat eyelids a couple of months ago.  I just slap make up on my lids like I am a teenager, I don't give a ****  I am so happy I had this surgery!

In fact, here are my "ballskin" lids today,  as we call them in my make up group:

~Kristy~ VSG 3/29/11 ~ 15 pounds lost pre-op, SW - 240/GW - 150

MILLERSDAUGHTER
on 9/2/11 6:49 am - Lewisport, KY
VSG on 04/07/11 with
"Ball skin" lids.......{giggle, snort, gasp}

I think I just peed a little!!!!  I know I snorted coffee on my desk!
     Never, never, never give up!
...though she be but little, she is FIERCE...
A Midsummer Night's Dream
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 101 views