Newbie here...in Dallas, Texas

jovi_34
on 9/8/11 1:26 pm - TX
VSG on 10/11/11 with
Hello everyone. I'm new to this website. My name is Jovany. I moved to Dallas from Ohio 2 years ago. I am doing this surgery for me & mainly my son. My husband & only a selected few of my family members know, and very supportive.   I'm wondering if anyone here has or is going with Dr. Nicholson in Plano? I have a surgery date for the sleeve, Oct. 11. Very excited and also very nervous.
Kim_M
on 9/8/11 1:31 pm - LaPorte, TX
Welcome Do a search on his name and see what come up.I am sure there ae those on here that have used him!

First month since VSG 33  2nd 14 lbs 3rd12lbs 4th10lbs 5th10lbs 6th 9lbs 7th 13lbs 8th 13 lbs  9th 2 10th 6 11th bounced 175-180 12th  bounced  13th 2 lb cw(164)      
jovi_34
on 9/8/11 1:56 pm - TX
VSG on 10/11/11 with
Thank you for the welcome. I will do a search, I'm still learning how to use this website..lol
Vivian Prouty
on 9/8/11 1:50 pm - Fort Worth, TX
 Hi Jovany,

Dr. Nicholson is a well known and a good surgeon.   You'll be in good hands with him.   Welcome to Texas.   I am sure it is a drastic change from Ohio.    I am in Fort Worth area.    

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

jovi_34
on 9/8/11 1:55 pm - TX
VSG on 10/11/11 with
Thank you, it's a relief to know he's well known. I've actually read about him, still would like to know others that have seen him before..lol I worry too much about things. Yes a big change from Ohio, but I love it here!! I actually am in the east, Rowlett. Once I figure out how to put a profile pic on here I would. I have one in my profile but can't find one to fit the profile one.  Thanks for the well wishes!! 
PK130
on 9/8/11 2:11 pm - Dallas, TX
VSG on 03/01/11 with
Wonderful experience with Dr. Nick. He's great, his staff is great, hospital experience was great, great results.

Congrats and welcome to Big D!
jovi_34
on 9/8/11 2:14 pm - TX
VSG on 10/11/11 with
Good to hear thanks!! I felt very welcomed at his office with him & his staff!! 
Thanks love Dallas!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 70 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 264 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 327 views