unexpected NSV

Donnie4strings
on 9/15/11 10:33 pm - MI
Yahoo!!!!!! I went to my daughter's middle school curriculum night last evening, and for the first time in about 7 years (2 kids before this one, and 2 more after!!) I GOT INTO THE CHAIR/DESK COMBO SEATS WITHOUT SQUEEZING IN OR EVEN TOUCHING THE DESK!!  It's the little thngs that make me smile the most!!  Cheers folks....

Donnie

Still Fawn
on 9/15/11 10:41 pm - SIERRA MADRE, CA
That's awesome! Those little *******s used to scare the **** outta me!

I am still loving life with my sleeve! Been maintaining at or below goal for over 4 years!
"People spend a lifetime searching for happiness; looking for peace. They chase idle dreams, addictions, religions, even other people, hoping to fill the emptiness that plagues them. The irony is the only place they ever needed to search was within."   - Ramona L. Anderson

stacezoe
on 9/15/11 11:17 pm
That is amazing, its not such a small thing when you've actually had to sit in one of those little desks and feared for its life!
Great job!
 Inspiration move me brightly...Grateful Dead Terapin Station
  HW 286 SW 279 CW 231 40y/o 5'10  Month 1-17, 2-7#, 3- 7#, 4-3#,5-3#      
redsnapper1975
on 9/16/11 11:59 am
Yay!

I know the feeling.  I work at a school and our staff meetings are in the cafeteria.  So much nicer this year to not have to try to wedge myself between the table and attached bench or sit straddling the bench.  :)
~ Kim

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 69 views