almost 3 months, 51lbs!!

urmisnshin2
on 9/18/11 4:57 am - TX
The 29th will be my 3 month surgiversary. Today I weighed in at 209..started at 260. That's 51 pounds and 1 pound over the halfway mark to my own personal goal!!  Surgeon thinks I'll actually lose more, but 100 lbs is my goal right now!!
For you new newbies, I can tell you it has not been a walk in the park so far, I'm still learning what I can eat and what I can't. But I can tell you to listen to the vets on here..they have given nothing but sound advice for beginning this journey. Some days are easy, other days are not so easy....but I'm in it for the long haul! Good luck to each of you on your journey!!!
Pam

HW 280  SW 260 CW 155 GW 160      

SassyItalian
on 9/18/11 5:25 am - Basseterre, St. Kitts and Nevis
congrats you are doing great, im sure as you get closer to goal you will tweak your it as you see how your body is responding and figure out what weight range is right for you.

keep it going!

HW: 258lbs  SW: 240   CW: 140  I am 5 foot 7 and 30 years old               
                 VSG 12/21/10  Plastics: Tummy tuck, breast lift, and augmentation 11/3/11
                                             Soon to be veterinarian!! xoxo

sandycnv
on 9/18/11 5:05 pm - Clayton, CA

Pam

I think we are twins. 

I see your posts and we are always at the same milestone.  My surgery date was a few days after yours but I started higher so I have a slight advantage there.

Best of luck to you.  I hope to hit 200 by Thanksgiving.  You will be there in a week or two. 

Congratulations!

Sandy

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 100 views