Gall bladder symptons?

Pkrplyr777
on 9/24/11 11:23 am - CT
What kind of symptons do you get if you develop gall stone issues?

I would like to be educated just in case.

Thanks,
donna
  HW/233 *  SW/212 * CW/133 *GW/132 * 100 Pounds of FAT gone FOREVER!

Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple~Dr.Suess            
waitingtoexhale2
on 9/25/11 1:05 am
Ok........my hurting radiated from the upper center of my stomach right below chest.  The hurt was a nagging peak and crest.  Some have said to them if feels like the worst gas attack that you will ever have.  In my situation, it was triggered by any fried /greasy/ nuts/ or milk products.  Hope this helps.  

Waitingtoexhale2

The race is not given to the swift or the strong, but to the one that endures to the end.

HW 357
Pre-Op Weight 343
Weight several hours after surgery 339

Birdie55
on 9/25/11 1:20 am
I had a severe pain under my right breast, sometimes it felt like I was being squeezed very, very hard.  And then it just went away.  It was often after eating anything with animal fat.  Some people have felt the pain on their left sides and some people get naused; I didn't get either.  

Ht 5' 4  SW 181  GW 120 - 125  Age 61  CW 130

Edit   Delete          

jacreasy
on 9/25/11 6:05 am
VSG on 04/23/12
IT FEELS LIKE YOUR GOING TO DIE! I had two attacks before I knew what was happening and went to the ER was admitted and had it taken out.... Lets just say i threw up felt like I was having a Heart Attack really really bad pain in middle of chest under boobs.. Id rather have another child w/o an epp. lol  I hope you never have to feel that pain!

Jennifer
Pkrplyr777
on 9/25/11 7:30 am - CT
I appreciate all the information.

I'm just trying to keep educated on what can possible happen.

Thanks,
Donna
  HW/233 *  SW/212 * CW/133 *GW/132 * 100 Pounds of FAT gone FOREVER!

Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple~Dr.Suess            
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 135 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 393 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 424 views