May Peeps - how's it goin?

christiemon
on 9/24/11 3:01 am - Buckeye, AZ
 Been slow the last couple weeks - been loosing at about 2 pounds a week but still loosing.  I know it took me awhile to come around to it but this past week I got up at 5:30 to do the 30 Day Shred and my body aches in such a nice way. = )  This has been my excuse since before and after surgery - three kids, full time job, long commute and no time to work out.  But an extra hour early has been easy and it's nice to have a little quiet time in the am. = )

Down 80 pounds as of today - 20 pre op and 60 post opp.  I average about 20 pounds every 6 weeks.  Still obsessed with food but I make my obsession with healthy foods and track every morsel that comes into my mouth.  800 - 900 calories a day and 60 - 70 grams of protein - one protein shake every day to help meet the food goal. 

Happy Girl
on 9/24/11 3:21 am - CA
Congrats to you! Sounds like you are doing fantastic!
I could not be happier with my sleeve. I am 5'6" and down to 155 so far. I had to go shopping for an event last week and was a size 8 and medium in everything! This is just so exciting! More great things to come for both of us

5'6"
  Dr.  Gregg Jossart  

christiemon
on 9/24/11 3:35 am - Buckeye, AZ
 Fabulous job Sunshine! I'm 5'6 as well and I can't weight (get it? - Yes I can spell ) to be 155 either!

Happy Girl
on 9/24/11 3:38 am - CA
the journey just keeps getting better and better!

5'6"
  Dr.  Gregg Jossart  

sldierswife
on 9/24/11 7:58 am
Been in a stall for almost three weeks I'm so sad I'm not losing more! It's been a very slow ride for me

Gratz to all of you tho
Xoxo
Melissa
 HW 298 SW 281

SweetiePea
on 9/25/11 11:16 pm - IA
My journey seems to be stair stepping. I would loose few pounds then stall for couple weeks or so then lose 3-4 then stall. I was really getting discouraged about it till I saw a pattern and just accepted it. Like now...haven't lost anything for almost 2 weeks. Hopefully it will break soon. God knows I bust my ass in the gym everyday.

Good luck to everyone!
Height - 4'10"

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 63 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 246 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 314 views