What does it feel like?

jennifer K.
on 9/26/11 6:29 am - OH
it is tripy - I am still getting used to it. You are happy and frustrated at the same time. I measure 90% of my meals out and frustrated that somethings I can eat it all and others I can barely finish 1/2 and it's the same portion just different foods. For me the oddest part is not craving foods that I used to eat all the time. those foods I once loved now taste/smell different than before and makes me not want to eat it. I am only 2 1/2 months out but already I catch myself eating a little faster and remind myself to slow down. I enjoy food more - and the food I eat tastes so good I want to take the next bite quicker. It really will take awhile to wrap your head around the fact that you have a few bites and you are just DONE - you just physically don't want to eat anymore - even though your head says yes - the body says NO. Good luck to you - you will do great!!!
Jennifer
HW:330, Class W: 300  SW: 279 (7/13)
1m: 257 - 22 lbs/ 2m: 241 - 17 lbs/ 3m 231 - 10 lbs/ 4m  221 - 10 lbs/ 5m 210 -11lbs

fayhog2001
on 9/26/11 11:39 am - TX
VSG on 03/21/12 with
THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS!!!!  I am in the "research" stage myself and I keep thinking the same thing...I even said it in a support group i attended and they all simutaneously were like "OOOOOHHH YOU WONT" SAY THAT AFTER THE FIRST TIME" but that's about it....it's nice to see actual responses to the question...
Most Active