First of many (hopefully) NSV!

amanda D.
on 9/26/11 3:39 am - Stayton, OR
I was in the kitchen grabbing something for lunch when my Husband comes in and gives me a hug.  He starts groping around and feels my butt and says "There's something missing here" and I looked at him laughed and said "what? haha".  So he looks me square in the face with a bit of a frown and says "well, your ass....its GONE! Well, I guess that's okay as long as you don't lose your boobs also!"

hahah had to share =0)

faylavi
on 9/26/11 3:55 am - Laurel, MD
Beware the boobs.  They tend to CHANGE SHAPE(depending on your age, etc).  Right now mine double as a weapon

Congrats! There will be many more NSVs!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

46yrs old  5'4'' HW 306  AW  288  SW 276 CW 192  205                                                  Next goal <199     

Eleanor_M
on 9/26/11 4:20 am - Overland Park, KS
 Ha ha.  I was talking to my husband about how my boobs are going to look after I get he weight off (very deflated and saggy).  He said to just through them over my shoulder and get on with my business.  I thought that was so hilarious.It's good to laugh about this stuff.

faylavi
on 9/26/11 4:37 am - Laurel, MD
 Thanks for the mid afternoon laugh!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

46yrs old  5'4'' HW 306  AW  288  SW 276 CW 192  205                                                  Next goal <199     

kimbethin
on 9/26/11 4:00 am - CA
Thats so cute- congrats!
putting one foot in front of the other...        
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 77 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 287 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 338 views