Half Way There!!

jennyfur76
on 9/28/11 9:07 pm - OH
VSG on 06/21/11 with
My weigh-in day is Tuesdays. For some reason, I plum forgot to weight myself this Tuesday! WTH?? LOL  Guess I was just to busy gettin ready for work. Anywho, I remembered and weighed yesterday. I'm down to 283...which is 83 lbs down...and my ticker says 83 to go!!! WHOO HOO!!! I can't believe I've come this far already!! Every day I expect it to stop and I'll just have to stay where I am, but low and behold, every Tuesday the trusty ole scale goes down a few more pounds. My brain has definately not caught up yet, cause I still feel I look the same. Every day at work, someone tells me, "I can tell you are getting slimmer" or something to that effect. I know I'm down quite a few sizes in clothes, but the mirror is evil. I almost dislike my mirror more than the scale! LOL

This is such an exciting process and I wouldn't give up my tiny-tummy for anything!! I feel better every day and em excited that my cloths seem to be streching out :)   I'm currently in my last few pairs of jeans that were in my bargain basement archives...so here soon I will have to join the world of bargain shoppers. Not sure if I'm looking forward to that or not.   I started in 26/28 pants (tight), and am currently in my old size 20's. Some of them are starting to get loose, so we'll see what the future holds!

Have a wonderful Thursday, everyone!!!
Jennifer

Kristina M.
on 9/28/11 9:33 pm - LA

Congratulations keep up the good work. 

Kristina Miller         
Happy966
on 9/28/11 9:48 pm

Congratulations, Jennifer!  That's a big milestone!

:) Happy

53 yrs old, 5'6" HW: 293 ConsW: 273 SW: 263 CW: 206

tinybus2
on 9/28/11 9:59 pm - TX
Good morning Jennifer...Happy Thursday to you!!!

Congrats on your weight loss!!! You are doing great!!! When you had your surgery? BTW...Happy shopping....enjoy trying on the smaller sizes  

Tina

Mutha24Boyz
on 9/28/11 10:08 pm - NY
Congrats!!! Keep up the good work you are a true inspiration!

I am 29 years old. 5' tall HW 247 SW 241 Pre-Op 226 Tentative Goal 130
www.theinkdiva.blogspot.com
goofytiff
on 9/28/11 10:11 pm - NC
Congrats!!!  I remember how good it felt to hit that milestone too.  Keep up the great work and enjoy shopping for smaller sizes....I know I LOVE it!

Tiffany

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 179 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 451 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 475 views