SV, NSV and Hair Loss

Ms. Poker Face
on 10/9/11 9:46 am, edited 10/9/11 9:46 am
Just a brief update...

I reached the 180's this week!  How cool is that??  I haven't seen them in years and years.  This is lighter than I was when I got married almost 6 years ago.

Had an NSV this week.  Some people might think it's weird, but I love it.  I can touch my knees together and see light through my lower thighs.  This is when I'm sitting down, with my feet propped up on something.  I have huge thighs, so I consider this a great milestone for me.

And lastly, my hair loss is in full swing.  I have a lot of fine hair.  So I desperately need volume and these days I've already lost enough hair that I can't get the volume I used to.  I know I've got more hair loss coming and I just hope no one notices.  Ugh.

Overall, things are going really well.  I'm down 57 pounds with 44 more to go.  The only lingering issue I have is my c diff infection.  I finish my latest round of antibiotics tomorrow and I also see my infectious disease doc tomorrow.  I hope this does it.  If not, I just don't know where to turn.

Anyhow, just wanted to share.  Hope everyone is doing well!!

5'5"    Goal reached, but fighting regain.  Back to Basics.
Start Weight 246    Goal Weight 160    Current Weight 183

Starting size: 22, 2x
Current size: 12, L

urmisnshin2
on 10/9/11 10:30 am - TX
Congrats on your SV and NSV!  I'm right there with you on the hair loss...only problem is mine was thin and fine to begin with...good lord...may have to go wig shopping...lol!

HW 280  SW 260 CW 155 GW 160      

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 69 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 255 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 321 views