Frozen yogurt/sherbet question

babyblues84
on 10/9/11 11:17 am - TX
 Hey all,
I'm currently on my full liquids and it shows in includes frozen yogurt and sherbet (fat free-low surgar).  I went to the store today to prepare for this week and I didnt see any sherbet that was low sugar. I found fat free but the sugar still seemed high and it didnt seem worth it. Does anyone have any suggestions on some that they like or have used? 

Thanks again

Amanda 
USAF Wife
on 10/9/11 11:28 am
I didn't bother with them to be honest. I made alternatives with greek yogurt and sugar free pudding instant powder. Frozen into ice cube trays, and a simple meal with 2-3 cubes being 2-3oz of protein low carb with a similar ice cream texture.

I also ate it just chilled for a couple of hours in the fridge.

You can google "The World According to Eggface" she has a link for protein ice cream you can make at home.
Band to VSG revision: June 3, 2009
SW 270lbs GW 150lbs CW Losing Pregancy Weight Maintenance goal W 125-130lbs

Robin W.
on 10/9/11 11:33 am - Severn, MD
Both sound yummy! Try to google it and see if that helps. Just fyi, 7Eleven sells crystal light/sugar free slurpies. I have had several different flavors. Very good icee treat.  

Robin    
Birdie55
on 10/9/11 12:27 pm
I didn;t try ice cream until I was at goal, so I can;t help you with that.  I also made yogurt mixed with sugar free pudding powder as dessert.  I love the cheesecake flavor.  I mix up a couple of cups and have a few bites at a time.  

Ht 5' 4  SW 181  GW 120 - 125  Age 61  CW 130

Edit   Delete          

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 65 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 249 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 316 views