surgery on the 13th

bklyncat58
on 10/11/11 4:26 am - NJ
I'm so excited and nervous at the same time . pre-op sucks been on it for almost a week have the rest of today and tomorrow. Well to prepare myself tomrorrow I will shave my legs and underarms did anybody else do this before surgery and started taking off my jewelry took off my extra earrings tomorrow will take off a ring. don't laugh . we went to a yard sale and I bought  a nice used leather jacket size small/medium they told me I might fit into by Jan. can't even imagine since I've been a size 22/24 for alot of years

(deactivated member)
on 10/11/11 4:36 am
Good luck to you! I will say a prayer that the surgical team, and your body will complete the surgery without a hitch. Keep your eye on the prize, and don't get discouraged! (I'll have to be taking this advice myself soon)  Ready for the chance to be the woman I have had dreams about for years. I have the same dream where I am thin and running around with my kids at a family get together.  I want that dream to be a reality. SOOO thankful for my approval, and I refuse to waste this chance.  Good luck, and God bless!!
yellomodelchick06
on 10/11/11 4:40 am - Moreno Valley, CA
There was a post on her awile back about shaving your legs...It was about not shaving because it opens you up to getting a staph infection. Its easy to pass into the body.. Not really sure.. but it scared the heck out of me!
denebbers
on 10/11/11 4:44 am - Townsend, MA
VSG on 10/13/11 with
YAY! My sleeve sista!! We have the same dates I'll be thinking and praying for you as I go into to the OR- at least it will take the focus off my nervousness that day! Best of luck, I know we will do great

joeswife
on 10/11/11 5:20 am - CA
Good luck to you, you will do great! I had surgery 10/3 and I feel amazing. I read that post about shaving too, so I opted to shave 2 days prior.  I don't know, I was in a surgery center which tend to be more germ free versus a hospital. But you never know.  Enjoy your journey, it's about to begin!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 168 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 444 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 464 views