WOO HOO!! Got my surgery date...

sndeebear
on 10/11/11 7:03 am
My doctors office just called me.. I found out I was approved yesterday.. Then she called with my sleeve date.. Next wed the 19th..... Im sooo  happy now..  I cant wait to start my journey to the new thinner me...And to all ***** still waiting.. That part stinks.. yet when they give u that date.. It all goes away...  Congrats to all of us....

NIQAABI
on 10/11/11 7:16 am, edited 10/10/11 7:16 pm
Congrats!!!!! Thanks for the encouragement, i've been postponed twice for health reasons and the wait is killing me

Mrsdean4
on 10/11/11 7:48 am - VA
YAY!  So happy for you!  I just got approved yesterday as well, but I won't get my date for several weeks, I think.  Wishing you all the best!

Kacey

sndeebear
on 10/11/11 9:07 am
@ MDEAN4......I was so excited I cried.. I really didnt think it would be so soon.. but he had an opening and fit me right in.. I start that dreaded 4 days of liquid this sat.. ..as for u.. I will be praying for the best.. and watching for ur date...congrats and good luck

sndeebear
on 10/11/11 9:08 am
I know.. I hate that part.. the waiting seemedforever and it was just a few short weeks.. It will come..be patient.. and it will work out for the best.. keep us posted.. Congrats and good luck...

yellomodelchick06
on 10/11/11 8:12 am - Moreno Valley, CA
Hey Sleeve Sister!!! I m on the 19th as well! Good luck to both of us!
sndeebear
on 10/11/11 9:05 am
Woo Hoo for us.. im soo excited.. yet nervous.. I just cant wait for it to be over..lol..  I will keep u in my prayers as i pray for us both to have a smooth complication free surgery.. and recovery..  Congrats to u my sleeve Sister!

SuzanneR
on 10/11/11 10:30 am - Randolph, NJ
Yay!! Wishing you much success!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 116 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 345 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 397 views