before tummy tuck picture.

Valerie K.
on 10/30/11 5:45 am - Dearborn, MI
 Hello all was asked to post pictures of before tummy tuck feeling better today i did this. there is more on my page if you want to go there and look thanks all for the well wishes and support during this.

My surgeon gave me the tool. Now it is up to me to use it right.

onemoretry
on 10/30/11 5:47 am - GA
VSG on 03/21/12
Congrats on the tummy tuck! Are you in a lot of pain? That looks like it hurts like hell.
Valerie K.
on 10/30/11 5:50 am - Dearborn, MI
 To day I feel all most human. i am not going to lie to ya all it hurts more than hell. The first 2 days killed me had to take 2 pain pills at a time to be able to breath and not scream. But i got up today feeling so much better. I am going to take a shower and see how it looks 5 days later will be taking pictures of that again. 

I can not say if i will ever tell others to get this on them. I am still in pain so as of now i would call you crazy if you did this lol. Hope next week to feeling better than today.

howarli
on 10/30/11 6:26 am - MD
why did they cut you down the middle........I had a tummy tuck 8 years ago and they only did around my belly.
Valerie K.
on 10/30/11 6:32 am - Dearborn, MI
 I had so much loose skin that this was the best way for me to get rid of my all my front skin and around my back. He pulled it tight and I do not have back fat any more. Was reading this is the best way for people who had weight loss surgery. It is an up side down t and found alot of people with this kind of tummy tuck. 

Was told if i just did the under my belly button it would leave so much loose skin on the upper part of my stomach and i would not be happy so i did this way.

slimpickins5280
on 10/30/11 6:00 am - CO

Did they tell you how many lbs of skin they took off?

Just wondering.

I'm glad you are feeling better today.

Thank you SO much for keeping it real for us.

VSG 10/18/11      If you don't like the road you're walking, start paving another one.-Dolly Parton

Valerie K.
on 10/30/11 6:35 am - Dearborn, MI
 I was told 6 lbs of skin removed but he also removed alot of fat  under my skin and i do not know how much that weighted. Than he tightened up my muscles. I hope this pain is all worth it I will now in a few weeks. 

Keeping it real is what i wanted to do. I had to think long and hard if i wanted to share this with you all because some might not do this. I do not want to be the one who makes someone change there mind about a tummy tuck. but than i wanted people to see how it looked and wanted you all to know how it felt.

(deactivated member)
on 10/30/11 6:00 am
Brave woman!!! You are going to look fabulous I'll be asking you questions later as I plan to have something done!
(deactivated member)
on 10/30/11 7:45 am - Joliet, IL
Great pics   thank you for posting
Stella S.
on 10/30/11 8:11 am
Thanks for sharing your photos.  Looks like you will have fabulous results!  

Wishing you happy healing! 
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 137 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 401 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 428 views