Baby steps!

babyblues84
on 10/29/11 10:54 am - TX
Hey all,

Im excited I signed up for a gym today and even got personal training session once a week.  I knew that I wouldnt have the decipline to work out as hard as I needed if I didnt try the trainer! 

I'm excited to get an added jump start to my new found journey.  It hasnt always been easy and I do miss food a little and wish I could eat the way I used to but no regrets! I know that if I stayed the way I was I never wouldve reached my true level of happiness.  

I'm nervous but also excited for what is to come.  

Just wanted to share! Hope everyone is doing well. :)

Amanda  
FancyNancyOne
on 10/29/11 11:01 am - MA
Good for you - I also recently joined the gym. I know it's hard to get yourself there but once you do, you feel better. I think I will get some training lessons after I have my VSG in November. Keep on truckin.

sourcherriex
on 10/29/11 11:49 am - CA
 Getting a trainer when I joined my gym back in march was the best thing I ever did. I feel less lost. There's so many machines and so much to do in the gym that it can definitely be overwhelming. My trainer creates all my workout sessions for me and so it's like a surprise every time i go.
 ~Marisa~

babyblues84
on 10/30/11 8:16 am - TX
 Yeah I find the gym definitely overwhelming and it helps having someone push me more than I know I would push myself!  I figured I made this big change in my life when I had the surgery and it would only help me to get a trainer to keep me going on the right track. 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 65 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 247 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 314 views