pre op appt tomorrow..and surgery wed

shoop
on 10/31/11 8:47 am
Well its about that time, I have my pre op appt tom and i feel so guilty that i havent lost much weight at all on the pre op diet due to the fact that i quit smoking.  I am getting excited and a little fearful! a flood of emotions comes and goes with me yesterday today and im sure it will be worse until i have the surgery.  
I was diagnosed today with osteoarthritis...and come to find out my b12 is low and also my calcium even tho i do take extra.  Between the liquids and the vitamin deficiency i havent been able to do much of anything other than sleep and take care of my kids...so there was no cardio this week which did not help the fact that i didnt lose but like two pounds this week...I guess im a little disappointed that i didnt lose more during the pre op period than what i did.  Normally when i stop smoking I gain anywhere from 10-20 pounds...so i am thankful that i did not proceed to go the wrong direction with weight...

Thanks for listening to my vent rant..whatever you would like to call it!
your prayers over the next couple of days would be appreciated! 

Kim_M
on 10/31/11 10:08 pm - LaPorte, TX
You are dong great Welcome and get ready for the ride of yur life!!!! 

First month since VSG 33  2nd 14 lbs 3rd12lbs 4th10lbs 5th10lbs 6th 9lbs 7th 13lbs 8th 13 lbs  9th 2 10th 6 11th bounced 175-180 12th  bounced  13th 2 lb cw(164)      
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 92 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 316 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 363 views