So Excited!!!!

cdarragh
on 10/31/11 9:43 am - Abilene, TX
I'm soooooo excited!!! I go for my pre-op appointments tomorrow and surgery is Wednesday!!!!!!! Yaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL, I had to get that out of my system!

Everyone has been asking me if I'm nervous and I tell them NOT AT ALL!!!! I'm so excited to see the end result that I don't have time to be nervous! To all of the vets on here, thanks for the inspiration to stick with my liquid diet!! I get to where I'm super starving and I come on here and look at the before and after pics and it keeps me truckin!

Yay!!!!

Cristy
HW: 355 SW: 322 GW: 160 HT: 6'1"

(deactivated member)
on 10/31/11 9:46 am - GA
Congrats girl! So happy for you. Save a seat for me on the bench, I'm a month behind you. BTW, you are gorgeous, pretty profile pic!
FancyNancyOne
on 10/31/11 10:11 am - MA
Good for you Cristy - You'll soon be on your way to a thiner, healthier you. I'm scheduled for Nov. 22nd and I just wi**** would get here already. On the other hand, I almost have a panic feeling when I think I can't pig out anymore - anyone know what I mean?

DANIELLE H.
on 10/31/11 11:35 am - ADAMSTOWN, MD
I am so happy for you. I have my on the 14th and we can share our experiences. Best of luck on a speedy recovery.

Danielle
   HW 296 SW 247.5 (11-14-11)

cdarragh
on 10/31/11 10:29 pm - Abilene, TX
Thanks All!!! I didn't sleep a wink last night from anticipation...at least that's the way I feel this morning... and my surgery isn't even till tomorrow!!! I'll post how everything went as soon as I get a chance!!
HW: 355 SW: 322 GW: 160 HT: 6'1"

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 90 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 311 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 361 views