Details about pre-op testing for newbies

chunkymonkey1991
on 11/2/11 12:12 pm
 If anyone here is new to the process or this site, I wrote in detail about my experience with all of the pre-op testing  as well as other things. 

It's the first post in my blog, www.chunkymonkey6491.blogspot.com

I hope this helps!
Please visit my blog at chunkymonkey6491.blogspot.com  

(deactivated member)
on 11/2/11 12:49 pm - GA
 That helps a TON! Thank you so much. :)
dittodotv
on 11/2/11 11:02 pm

I checked it out -- chock full of great information -- thank you!! It will be great for you to have all this in writing...but I seriously think you need to rename the title -- "chunky monkey" is NOT going to be you for much longer, and it does not define you in a positive light -- maybe "sauvemonkey" or "beautifulgal" or something else -- you get the idea!!

Best wishes for continued success!!!

50yr. old female 5'8" / HW 363 / ConsW 346 / SW 333 / CW 184.4

chunkymonkey1991
on 11/2/11 11:07 pm
 haha thank you! it started because when I just started dating my boyfriend I meant to text my sister that when we were going out to dinner all together that he would realize I was a "chunky monkey" because I would eat more than him. I accidently sent the text to my boyfriend instead of my sister and was subsequently MORTIFIED. i figured it was an appropriate name for myself in this context (even though it hopefully won't be true for much longer!)

dittodotv
on 11/2/11 11:58 pm

Oh my!! I can imagine the mortification about the text being sent to your boyfriend instead of sister!! Hopefully all turned out OK... but remember, half of our battle is "we are what we think we are" so I hope you will begin to see yourself as you truly are... altho, I do admit, it is a cute name!! LOL

50yr. old female 5'8" / HW 363 / ConsW 346 / SW 333 / CW 184.4

rainsong
on 11/3/11 12:39 am
 Thank you for the details!  It has helped me a lot.  I also really enjoyed reading your blog.  You GO GIRL!

chunkymonkey1991
on 11/3/11 12:41 am
 Thank you! I hope you visit it again! I'm going to try to add a lot more to it and cover a lot of different aspects. Good luck with everything!

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 99 views