7 month update and pic

gabriella12
on 11/9/11 5:29 am
so its been 7 months already!!! wow.  I havent been on here in a while but I think Im going through a crisis and I always resort back to my OH friends for advice/support.  I havent lost any weight in about a month and I feel so crapy.  I know its my fault and I feel like Im blowing it.  I have to be honest with myself and I know I havent been eating right.  I feel like Im going to stretch my stomach out again and even if I dont, I know I havent lost anyweight because Im eating junk and I'm bummed.  I guess Im more confident that I know I can have some sweets and it wont make me sick so I am letting myself go.  I know I need to stop.  I need someone to shake me out of this stage so I can get back on track.  Any way here is my before after pic at the 7 month mark.  I am 101lbs down and I have to admit I think I look pretty hot but it is not over and I have more to go. 

MenagerieNik
on 11/9/11 5:33 am
 You do look great and congrats on what you've lost! But you're right; you need to get back on track. You've taken your vacation from the rules, now it's time to get back to work. Maybe you should start by doing a day or two of a liquid diet. I've found that re-starts things nicely.

HW: 285 SW: 267 GW: 130
Meme10
on 11/9/11 5:34 am - TX
Wow! You look great. Sounds like you have the solution to your stall. Maybe go to a monthly support group and keep posting here for accountability.
              HW-307  lapband-243  SW-250  CW-225  GW-150                  

Ashleyxx
on 11/9/11 5:36 am - Detroit, MI
Wow you look amazing!!
apple55
on 11/9/11 5:39 am
Protien drinks baby girl, then restart your weight loss routine, drink lots of water, and work it out, you look great!!!!!!

jacreasy
on 11/9/11 5:49 am
VSG on 04/23/12
 CONGRATS YOU LOOK AWESOME!

Jennifer
VegasLAbound
on 11/9/11 6:08 am - Cleveland, OH
Wow! You look amazing. I know it's easy to slip but remember it's that behavior that we're trying to correct.
laurenskapolska
on 11/9/11 6:11 am - Windsor Locks, CT

I need to be kicking myself in the ass, but I'll kick yours instead

Just look at how smoking hot you are!!!!!!  Wow!

You don't want to go back to looking like the other picture -- NO YOU DON'T.

We all got your back -- and I have been making my own ton of mistakes.

You can do it - we can do it -- WE IS GONNA DO IT.

Lauren

Kim_M
on 11/9/11 6:21 am - LaPorte, TX
Tell you what I will kicvk yours and you can kick mine!!!I lost 13lbs between my 7th and 8th which will be the 10th of nov..So what did i do this last 10 days haven't lost a lb not because of stall but my mini vacation I have been and I am not talking about leaving town.But my eatting so guess what in the am I start my 8months and I will be back on track care to join me.Yes I am in a 10 but ssso what I have 16 to first goal and 10 more after that. What am I think I am not oin maint.but acting like it.So girl friend here we go 

First month since VSG 33  2nd 14 lbs 3rd12lbs 4th10lbs 5th10lbs 6th 9lbs 7th 13lbs 8th 13 lbs  9th 2 10th 6 11th bounced 175-180 12th  bounced  13th 2 lb cw(164)      
Johari22
on 11/9/11 7:17 am - San Antonio, TX
AWESOME JOB!!! You look amazing! I have been bad too for about a month, but getting back on track!  Pics are wonderful motivators!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
A negative mind will never give you a POSITIVE result!
5' 8"
HW 292, SW 280, CW 270.0

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 101 views