Very productive day

babyblues84
on 11/8/11 5:28 am - TX
hey all,

Just thought Id share about my day and things I found out today.  Had my first training session and my butt has officially been kicked which I guess is good cause thats what I'm paying for lol

I also noticed my hair is starting to thin out....I know this is all part of the process but its still a weird thing seeing this happen.  I went and bought a higher dose of biotin along with some flaxseed oil as I recently had my cholestoral tested and it was low and I was told I needed some omega 3 so I figured this might help with that along with getting some fatty acids in my diet.  Back to the hair loss/thinning subject...I looked up and found that Nioxin might help me with this.  I found that Sallys beauty supply sold an off brand of this so I went and bought some and will try it tonight.  The lady at the store said it works as her parents use it.

Anyways just wanted to share and put this out there in case someone else might be wondering what to try.  

Amanda  

Kim_M
on 11/8/11 8:41 pm, edited 11/8/11 8:43 pm - LaPorte, TX
Sorry deaqr but thin hair by genetics and losing hair from wls are 2 different things.Save your moneyand quit worrying I thought I would be the first to ever go bald.Well I had real thick hair so I was losing by the buckets I do have alot thinner hair now and actual kinda like not carrying all that weight around on my shoulders.I got some vol hair sparay from sallys that helped.The other just makes you feel good to buy but wont help.I am hitting 8months in a few days and i have new baby hairs growing and loss has slowed way down,Just my 2 cens and yes you will not go bald LOLt

First month since VSG 33  2nd 14 lbs 3rd12lbs 4th10lbs 5th10lbs 6th 9lbs 7th 13lbs 8th 13 lbs  9th 2 10th 6 11th bounced 175-180 12th  bounced  13th 2 lb cw(164)      
babyblues84
on 11/9/11 11:01 am - TX
 lol thanks for the input...I used to have really thick hair but its thinned out over the years.  I know that this is gonna happpen I guess I'm just in denial and trying to hold it off.  lol 

Kim_M
on 11/9/11 8:57 pm - LaPorte, TX
We all have done the same.I bought it all and really no change.Asked several dr. and they all said the same

First month since VSG 33  2nd 14 lbs 3rd12lbs 4th10lbs 5th10lbs 6th 9lbs 7th 13lbs 8th 13 lbs  9th 2 10th 6 11th bounced 175-180 12th  bounced  13th 2 lb cw(164)      
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 64 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 247 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 314 views