tummy tuck is looking great.

Valerie K.
on 11/15/11 4:22 am - Dearborn, MI
 I saw my surgeon today. He said it is looking great that i heal very nice. He removed the 2 drains I had after 3 weeks and i was so freaked out by this. I asked him if it was going to hurt he said pain is pain what an answer lol. I did not feel a thing i was so amazed because they were so long in side of me. The only thing I felt was the pressure at the end when they came out but no pain.

He asked me if i was happy with the way it looked I told him no it is ugly still to me. He asked me if I wanted the old skin back I had to say no thanks. I say it looks ugly because it is not healed up yet and he said when it is healed I will love it. I do not like the scabs i am sure I will take a better look when it is healed.

that is it for now taking pictures soon and will post before and after one day.
My surgeon gave me the tool. Now it is up to me to use it right.

TXRJean
on 11/15/11 4:31 am - TX
That's so awesome!

I'm just at the beginning of my journey...tomorrow is VSG for me. I KNOW I will need a tummy tuck when I've lost all the weight I wanted to.

Did you insurance pay for the tummy tuck?

Valerie K.
on 11/15/11 6:23 am - Dearborn, MI
 yes my insurance payed for the whole thing. I had after I lost the first 100 lbs started to go to my pcp with a rash under my folds he gave me cream. I did this for 6 months straight. the insurance said it was a medical reason to get this so they payed for the whole think. My weight loss doctor did the tuck for me so both doctors worked together. On this problem I was having. Best of luck on your new life you will love the journey.

tillmadd
on 11/15/11 4:40 am - WI
Are you still in a lot of pain?
HW 314    SW 297 Thanks for the season Packers! 15-2!!
**CW 234 month 1-23 month 2-14 month 3-13 month 4-11 

Valerie K.
on 11/15/11 6:30 am - Dearborn, MI
 I am not in a lot of pain now. I still have pain but it is at a level 4 now not a 20 lol. With the drains gone I feel so much better.

ducie77
on 11/15/11 7:42 am - TX
 what insurance do you have because i know that once i get to my goal weight i will need a tummy tuck as well? lol. i am happy for you
Valerie K.
on 11/15/11 8:41 am - Dearborn, MI
 I have blue care network. Remember to get 6 months documentation that helps so much with the insurance. I had 6 months with my PCP and getting cream for the problem I was having. Make it out like you just can not live with all the extra skin back ache infections under the folds. 

Valsdetermined2lose
on 11/15/11 7:47 am
Glad to hear your doing good, I have my TT consult on the 28th , wish me luck!
 HW-267-SW-253-CW-167 I LOVE MY SLEEVE!!!

Valerie K.
on 11/15/11 8:39 am - Dearborn, MI
 OMG best of luck let me know how it goes. Did your surgeon tell you who to use?

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 93 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 317 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 363 views